Guitar Asylum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Asylum?

Has anybody here on the board had dealings with these guy's? I can't seem to get areply to my numerous emails?

I emailed them once about the price of a Caparison... they never replied back either.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Call them up. The guys who takes care of the Custom Jacksons was very nice and answered all of my questions.

Comment

Talk to MikeStrat
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I exchanged e-mail with GA in early '06. I'll PM you Rob's e-mail address. He replied to my inquiries and was pretty prompt.

The biggest difficulty I found was that they rarely updated their website, so a lot of what they have advertised was already sold.
          Last edited by ken; 10-04-2007, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Yeah, they can be pretty tardy with email responses, and also their prices aren't exactly the cheapest.....
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Call and ask for Rob. He's a good guy but very busy all the time. FYI - His website is extremely out dated. If you're looking for a guitar pictured on the site, it's probably long gone.
              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Thank's for all the reply's. I guess I will just call since I have been emailing for a month with no reply's.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
                  Call and ask for Rob. He's a good guy but very busy all the time. FYI - His website is extremely out dated. If you're looking for a guitar pictured on the site, it's probably long gone.
                  Yeah, definitely call. Rob is a good guy to deal with. Might not be the best pricing..usually they're pretty 'book' if you know what I mean, although I did get a helluva deal from him on my Dean Razorback Rust. They are very prompt with shipping though and good on the communication once the order has been placed.

Comment

I know Rob & Gary. Both guys are pretty cool. My son take guitar lessons at their place by me on Long Island. Just call them for answers. 631 474 7457 ...

Comment

Rob was good to me..but they are slow and somewhat more expensive..

Comment

Working...
                      X