Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
    Wow! What guitar has that headstock?
    That's the crown of my mirror in my bedroom. It is a tribute to all those cool bedrooms in the skinflicks of the 70's- '80's.:ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

For super crisp up-close photos you'll need a mini tripod.
      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
        For super crisp up-close photos you'll need a mini tripod.
        I have one somewhere. The Canon Powershot Pro1 I got even has a remote.:ROTF: There is only one proplemo. The instruction book is in Spanish. Ole!!!

Comment

Wow, the Pro 1 is a fairly high end unit. Ive got an s2 and its similar. It rocks. The zoom and the IS is the ticket. I took all those aerosmith concert pics with it. You dont need a movie camera anymore either. Just get a 2-4 gb sd card and youre all set. Mine takes great movies that look great full screen on a tv. And you can zoom while you film too, something you cant do with the lower end cameras. As far as the manual goes, usually its one language on one side, then you flip it over and its another. It like 2 books in one. Looking forward to some great pics.

Comment

The book is all Spanish, Paco.:ROTF: It's actually kinda fun to try and figure it out. I took German in highschool. This camera has so many bells and whistles it scares me.

Comment

It does close-ups fine. Now if I could just figure out a way to not have me in the picture. It's a way cool camera.

Comment

Working...
              X