Hamburger Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamburger Hell

These guys were like No2. Not anymore. Hamburger, nowadays, sucks anyhow. http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan.../D8S35KGG0.htm
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Damn, no more Topps! I actually have two of their burgers left from the big box I bought early this summer.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

hamburgers suck!!!! I can't tell the difference if it's meat or shampoo between the bread
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I had a killer chili burger last night.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Damn, no more Topps! I actually have two of their burgers left from the big box I bought early this summer.
          You are a dead man. I don't do hamburger because I am a Viking god-like cheap meat person. Why fuck with that crap? I am cooking a real nice pork roast that went form $11 to $3+. $1.59/pound.
          Last edited by fett; 10-05-2007, 04:27 PM.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I'm still alive and kicking, and I rarely ever get sick. There's no E coli. in my burgers!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X