Was i dreaming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was i dreaming?

Yesterday i read that thread on this forum (General section) about those amazing home-made dragon guitars (by Postal i think), but now i can't seem to find the thread anywhere... I wasn't dreaming was i? :p
    Where is it?

yeah you were dreaming .. I can't comment right now on why it was moved. Once things get ironed out it could probably go back
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Dragon canes are great for striping a naughty girl's arse.

Just though I'd share that with you, for no particular reason. Ho hum.
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I don't 'spose you've got any pictures to back that up?

Comment

Seems Postal may have caught FMIC's eye on that one, as I assumed he would. Nice guitars - shame he was "stuck drilling side markers" for two years, but then again if you've got a good-paying job with a major manufacturer, why toss it just because you're doing the crap job?
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

So you're saying FMIC is actually reading this forum?

Comment

At least their dirty spies are
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
                I don't 'spose you've got any pictures to back that up?
                What do you think?
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                  What do you think?
                  Nice :ROTF:
                  I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                  X