2 Posting/Forum questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Posting/Forum questions

1: Whenever I initiate a thread very early in the morning, it rarely gets attention. Is this because the post quickly gets buried by other ones that seem to start rushing in around 8 am? Or are my questions really that dumb when they come to my mind overnight like that?

2: Why can't I vote in polls?

Thanks in advance for your very kind, honest and respectful answers I'm sure will follow.

1. by the time other members have logged in to read your post, fett has already created another 20 new threads and responded to 30 others. So it's not that your posts aren't worthy of response, it's just that nobody sees them before your new thread is quickly pushed off the front page. I just hope you see my response before this thread is pushed to page 2....

2. no idea
    Hail yesterday

Comment

As for #1 youre in the eastern time zone. So, early in the am most are still sleeping. Either that or the dog has scared them all off.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        1. by the time other members have logged in to read your post, fett has already created another 20 new threads and responded to 30 others. So it's not that your posts aren't worthy of response, it's just that nobody sees them before your new thread is quickly pushed off the front page. I just hope you see my response before this thread is pushed to page 2....
        If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
          As for #1 youre in the eastern time zone. So, early in the am most are still sleeping. Either that or the dog has scared them all off.
          Woof.
          So being #1 sucks.
          Pup thinks she's scary, but she ain't....

Comment

bump
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post

2. no idea
              What? Very funny. :ROTF:
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I thought so
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

#2 - You've been a member less than 90 days

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    I thought so
                    Me two.
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat View Post
                      #2 - You've been a member less than 90 days
                      Thank you Mat, I've asked this many times. I just missed that rule somewhere.

Oh, and I appreciate that 7:00 bump. It worked!

Comment

Working...
                      X