Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son of a..

Change of heart.

I don't think I want to discuss it on the internet. I appreciate the quick replies, and will try to heed the advice.

Thanks
    Last edited by wakeUPdead; 10-10-2007, 09:01 AM. Reason: <

Wait to worry bro.

Take it seriously and follow it up. If the dentist doesn't do it, refer yourself to an encologist (?) to check it out. You can't buy that kind of piece of mind, so might as well get it with insurance.

Worst case - it spread from somewhere else and it's bad. What can you do about that?
    go to the Dr. immediately and begin therapy

Best case - it's nothing and you waste $75 co-pay knowing you are ok.

Life can scare the crap out of you sometimes. Let's just hope this is just something to remind you how everything can change, fast.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I hope everything turns-out OK too...

i can understand your worry, but between "nothing wrong" and "cancer", there are probably a hundred other things it could be...

The one thing I DO know is that self-diagnosis can make you feel like you have everything listed.

hell, the first time I had jock itch in college, I read-up on it and came to the conclusion I had tropical ringworm....and i lived in New York!

Comment

I am 2 months out from finishing my treatments. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. Good luck and best wishes.
        Scott
        Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...
        X