No announcement yet.

Ace is God?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I thought Ace was cool even when he was no longer in Kiss. Here I am as "Ace" around 1985.
    I didn't have quite the wardrobe budget as the real Kiss and no money for hair extensions/dye.
    I had to ride my bike with that friggin Destroyer case to get there!

Laugh it up boys.....
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

cool, were you in a Kiss Army?
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
        cool, were you in a Kiss Army?
        I think I sent my cash in, but it either got lost in the mail, or Gene took it. I don't remember getting a patch or newsletter or anything. We did play a crappy version of Cold Gin though!
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I STILL think he's talking about me.

:ROTF:

BTW, Fame and fortune aside, I have two things the "other" Ace doesn't.

1. I've never been the ugliest man alive.

2. I have around 20% of my liver left, compared to his roughly -14%. How does he have a negative percentage point on his liver function? When you drink that much, weird shit happens.

Comment

I never spent one dime on Kiss! Gene Simmons would be broke if everyone were like me. Always thought they sounded like Spinaltap.
            Chug..chug.. and no real catchy slick tunes. Great stage shows..
            wait...i DID once spend some $'s on Kiss! Took my daughter to a state
            fair show with Kiss in about 98' She kept saying " i didnt know they did
            this song too"? It was a great show, but not enough shred technique
            to make me spend $'s on any of their albums. Grand Funk Railroad kicked
            their ass imo!~ :-))

Comment

I could have bought a whole flat of 1996 "Kiss This" wine. I bought 2 bottles. Drank one. And I still have an unopened bottle. That is about all I know about Kiss.:ROTF:
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I'll tell you what bro, you make it up to L.A. and we'll go chase down God.

Comment

Here's the Ace I know. And that painted faced dude is not the one.
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Thank you Sir!

Comment

Ace is God!
                      (Pre-emptive strike)

Comment

Well, I think Endrik and Ace (our Ace)..rules!!!

I'd hang with them anytime..that would me FUN!!

Bill Z
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

There's some serious blaspheming going on in here. Ace Frehley is one cool floating motherfukker. If you can't see that, or hear that, there's something blocking your built in rock and roll antenna. If you post on this board , you were automatically born with one. I love kiss' early tunes, they tanked once he left the band, i wasn't a big fan anymore without the makeup.
                          The first 6 albums are the best, and that's not including "Alive".
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                            There's some serious blaspheming going on in here. Ace Frehley is one cool floating motherfukker. If you can't see that, or hear that, there's something blocking your built in rock and roll antenna. If you post on this board , you were automatically born with one. I love kiss' early tunes, they tanked once he left the band, i wasn't a big fan anymore without the makeup.
                            The first 6 albums are the best, and that's not including "Alive".
                            I was alive and aware during Kiss's first go-around. I thought of them as opportunistic posers, stealing most of the material Alice Cooper had already done, and musically they sucked. I think the members are cool, though, but the overall package never impressed me. There was way too much other cooler rock happening in the late 70's for me to give them the time of day. Personal opinion, of course. I understand and respect the Kiss Army. It would pay for them to give proper credit to who made it happen.

It's the JCF Ace that rocks, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                              and musically they sucked.
                              What? How can you say that about "I Was Made For Loving You" ?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                                What? How can you say that about "I Was Made For Loving You" ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wuSmutE2TA

That's hilarious...it looks like Kiss, but sounds like something from the Flashdance soundtrack. "Gloria, Gloria..."

Comment

Working...
                                X