Chat invites ... bleh ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat invites ... bleh ***

I have to say, chat invites via PM is like asking someone to dance. It's a funny feeling when you see some people you know online, invite them to chat and you get no response. Gotta be a better way ...

I quit going to the chat over a year ago because the content usually consisted of "man, I'm so fucked up. I've had two beers and a Twinkie and I can't hardly type." That or you type "hey, what's up" and the others are either stumped for a response or they've gone to take a power dump and forgot to logoff.
    "POOP"

Comment

There's never anyone in there when I go. Maybe they know I'm coming!
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
        I quit going to the chat over a year ago because the content usually consisted of "man, I'm so fucked up. I've had two beers and a Twinkie and I can't hardly type." That or you type "hey, what's up" and the others are either stumped for a response or they've gone to take a power dump and forgot to logoff.
        Amazing. My experience is quite the opposite. Friendly people, prompt and amusing answers, constructive discussions. Cool people.
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Yeah. It is a hit or miss proposition. I have had some great times there.:ROTF:
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Ok then ... tonight we should have a "Power Chat" !!! Put out the word !!! Maybe we'll set a JCF record for most JCFers at one time in the chat room !!!!

Comment

There are 4 of us in there now, swapping pics of Fetts' Mexical cleaning lady in the buff stroking her 10" strap on...

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Last night, while a member or two were on it, a raccoon decided to come into my garage (where the studio" and pc are), and try to get into the dog food.
                It turned out to be one of the funniest threads I'd ever seen. I wanted to clip it and post it, but I don't see a way of pasting text into a thread posting box.

Comment

Uhm, it's Friday. I can think of a bazillion places I'll be rather than a chat room. See Ya!
                  "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by heartfielder View Post
                    I have to say, chat invites via PM is like asking someone to dance. It's a funny feeling when you see some people you know online, invite them to chat and you get no response. Gotta be a better way ...
                    How about my thread

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...light=official
                    Check my bands!
                    www.myspace.com/magicktr
                    www.myspace.com/sinif64
                    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                      they've gone to take a power dump and forgot to logoff.
                      Aren't they one and the same? Or is it "logging out"?
                      Ah sod it, I prefer "releasing a bum slug" anyway.
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

We ended up with 8, I think, last night. No lag problems here. And it was fun, except when fett kept nodding his head into his keyboard. I found out shobet is not as sick as he makes himself out to be, but don't let anyone know.

Comment

I am, I was only nice because I want to get in your knickers!

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                            I am, I was only nice because I want to get in your knickers!
                            Are you sure? That avatar is really me....

Comment

Anyone going in?

Comment

Working...
                              X