Now I know why I was stuck in traffic yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I know why I was stuck in traffic yesterday

Now I know why I was stuck in traffic yesterday.
    What a way to go.

Man, what was he thinking...
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Mr. Dumas?
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
        Mr. Dumas?
        -Rick

Comment

damn... how can 20 drivers run him over and not even notice??
          "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
          The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Because they're all going 80+, and are bunched together like dogs in a hunting pack. The first person hits the guy and doesn't stop, and no one's watching the road because they're too busy reading bumper stickers or on the phone, and are so close to the car ahead of them they couldn't see the road if they wanted to.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
              damn... how can 20 drivers run him over and not even notice??

They probably were so "bunched together" and just figured that they had struck unseen road debris or something.

Comment

Must have been a despondent Cal football fan...

Nice Oakland Invaders avatar, BTW...
                Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

This is your brain. This is Interstate 880. This is your brain on Interstate 880.

Comment

I've driven that stretch before....traffic is packed like sardines in a can.
                    "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

what a fucking moron
                      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                      X