football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• football

University of Ky just whopped up on LSU woo hoo!
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Here comes USF!!!!!!!
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

That will be a hell of a game too.

Comment

Woo hoo! Just need Cal to hang on against Oregon State, and all is G-O-O-D!!!

(I grew up bleeding blue and gold... )
        Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

I have news for you guys, real football is played on Sundays and Monday night.
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I know I don't give a shit about the NFL or that queer soccer its just I get to give my son-in-law an LSU grad a hard time now.
            Its a hard pill to swallow when #17 tromps #1.

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
              I have news for you guys, real football is played on Sundays and Monday night.
              Ever notice when rookies in the NFL get interveiwed, how many of them mention how much harder it is than College? Comments like, the hits are much harder, the plays come off much faster, and the coverage seems impossible at first. I'm a football nut, I watch them both, but the NFL is the pro's, the real deal, has to be seen to be understood. The snap of the ball results in something that sounds like a human trainwreck. Awesome.

Comment

I dig the NFL so much more, college is a headache , after every play, if they gain yards or the quarterback get his head torn off, all you hear is "Ba ba ba baa baa baaahh baah , daaa da daaa da da daa ba ba baaaah!" freakin' band must be stopped, and immediately, I can't take it-lol
                It's been one of the most unpredictable college seasons in a long time, the rankings are all over the place, things change every week . Cal lost as well, so 1 and 2 got taken out today.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by missionguitars1 View Post
                  Woo hoo! Just need Cal to hang on against Oregon State, and all is G-O-O-D!!!

(I grew up bleeding blue and gold... )
                  WHY? WHHHHHYYYYYY??????? I had the Cal avatar ready too!!! Just for a week! That all I wanted! UGH!!!!!!

I guess this is what's it's like to be a Cubs fan.... :ROTF: Then again, I'm an S.F. Giants fan, which is really the same thing...
                  Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

My interest in the NFL has been on hold for the last couple of years. The reason? 2 words, Chad Pennington. I am a diehard Jets fan and Ive seen all sorts of lame ass quartebacks from Richard Todd, to Pat Ryan to Kenny O'Brien, to Boomer Esiason, to Vinny Testaverde, but I have to say that Chad is the worst f them all. At least those other guys had moments of brilliance to offset their game ending int every other game. Chad just sucks and as long as hes the qb, the NY Jets can lick my ballsack and I hope they come in last place and dont win another game. Sorry Tommy, but Ive had it with Chad.

Comment

One word. Seahawks. Bless Donnie. I have been here 4 years and now that I have started to watch the 'hawks this season. I wonder why. Tonight is their last chance to hold my interest .
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Damn, that Teste-vertes mercenary QB has led the Panthers to a victory, for now. It's a sad year for them, but they are 4-2. It just feels like 2-4.

Comment

Buff,
                          I've had it with him 3 years ago, he's incapable of throwing downfield, he's throwing more interceptions than ever before, and the jets basically don't have the material to win. '98 is when I fond out just how strong a 50 inch mitsubishi really is against a high velocity budweiser can during that broken play in Denver during the AFC championship game to McCaffrey that buried us after we went in at halftime 10-0 and had the broncos stymied with thegreat defensive calls being made. i'm in need of a superbowl, i was too young in '69, barely turned 4 years old and wasn't coherent yet. I've had the pleasure of the other 3 sports championships at least.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Yes, Ive broken much furniture in honor of the Jets.

Comment

Hey, at least my Lions didn't lose this week. Nevermind that it's a bye week for us. Just means we didn't lose

Comment

Working...
                              X