Couple pics from my first gig!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple pics from my first gig!

I had my first gig yesterday with the new band I joined, Flesh Engine! It was awesome... Was my first time on stage, and metally, I was 100% comfortable! NO butterflies or anything like that... BUT... my damn hadnds wouldnt do what I wanted them to, I could barely hold the damn pick!

But it went pretty well, after a few tech difficulties the first song, things ironed themselves out, dispite the monitors not working AT ALL. I couldt hear the other guitarist, nor could he or the bassist hear me up there.

But it was awesome and weve got alot more gigs coming up. Check us out at www.myspace.com/fleshengine The quality of the songs on there isnt the greatest, and Im not playing in any of them, but we are redoing them now and should have more out in a few months!

Thanks to my girl for taking some AWESOME pics, I think shes found a new calling!

Rocking the KV Pro

The DKMG

The band!

Last edited by RobRR; 10-14-2007, 01:20 PM.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Anyone who gets on stage is a hero to me. That sure is the action, Jackson.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Ive also come to the harsh realization after seeing these pics, that I REALLY need to go on a diet.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

From left to right, that's you as number 1. Pictures always make you look fatter than you are. You are just a little overweight hero to me.
        Last edited by fett; 10-14-2007, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Congrats bro!! Cool pics.

Comment

did you play the whole gig with a paper tube hanging out of your mouth?

congrats, Rob. How'd the Vetta cut it live?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Honetly, I guess the Vetta did OK... beings that the monitors werent working, I really couldnt tell how the mix sounded at all. We got vid though, hopefully Ill get it tonight. Everyone on the ground said it sounded pretty good though.

And yeah, I had like 3 ciggs during the set, I was trying to calm my damn hands down!

Comment

He was "Smokin' ":ROTF:

Comment

One of my fav. songs!

Comment

fett said "Smokin'", not "Strokin'"
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

It looks like you were all having a good time. In the future you may want to refrain from putting anything liquid on your amp even if it is caped.

Comment

Sweet Bouncing Baby Jesus in a Johnny Jump Up..

The sunglasses is very tactical maneuver for the shredding N' smoking in the Metal mandamus!!!!

Prevents smoke getting in the eye..Rob, you are a very wise man. That amp looks like the space shuttle and it frightens me..you RAAAAAAWWWWWWK!!!

If I ever play out agian..I wanna play shirtless with a executioner hood with one eye hole, so I can't see good. During my 30 minute solo, a roadie can sheer the wool off my back and throw it into the crowd!!!

Just thinkin'..
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

how did your dkmg hold up?

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                            Sweet Bouncing Baby Jesus in a Johnny Jump Up..

The sunglasses is very tactical maneuver for the shredding N' smoking in the Metal mandamus!!!!

Prevents smoke getting in the eye..Rob, you are a very wise man. That amp looks like the space shuttle and it frightens me..you RAAAAAAWWWWWWK!!!

If I ever play out agian..I wanna play shirtless with a executioner hood with one eye hole, so I can't see good. During my 30 minute solo, a roadie can sheer the wool off my back and throw it into the crowd!!!

Just thinkin'..
                            another brilliant post! Where do you do stand up? LOL:ROTF:
                            If i ever play out..(and its close..im going to in 08' for sure...i'll
                            be sure and have an executioners hood made!

Comment

Make sure you have a little crop-top on too, that really shows off your beergut to the max. (Thanks to The Mentors for that image seared into my memory)

RobRR, don't go on a diet, just learn how to Photoshop!
                              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                              X