Couple pics from my first gig!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
    Ive also come to the harsh realization after seeing these pics, that I REALLY need to go on a diet.
    Just look at it as you and your band mates having more than just the music in common. Spin it.

Great pics, Rob...looks like you had a blast. Congrats!
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Very Cool! I am currently in the practice stage with my new band. Unfortunetely, we don't get to practice as much as we should since we all have jobs.

But I am looking forward to getting up on stage again at some point.
      1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom
      Jackson SLATQH
      Jackson DK2M Inferno Red
      Jackson DK2M With a Learn Custom Paint Job
      Jackson DKMGT (project)
      Kramer Focus 1000
      Ibanez SDGR Bass
      Ovation Celebrity
      Martin Backpacker

Comment

nice Vetta!
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Cool pics!

Comment

Thanks all! It was a great new experience... and have plenty more where that came from! We have a gig every weekend for the next 3 weeks.
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

At least you can read the band logo.LOL.Cool pics I'm still scared shitless playing in front of people.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I thought I would be really scared too, but I wasnt at all. Mentally, I was 100% comfortable. My hands on the other hand, couldnt hold the pick AT ALL. I had to slow up and down pick most of my triplets in the beginning because I just couldnt hold the damn thing. I guess Ill get used to that. Other than that, the only thing that sucks is I wont be able to smoke on stage anywhere around here due to the communist smoking bans!
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Beer helps my jitters and play better, except I end up smiling a lot, which is odd to see in a thrash band!! Lol!
                  I love admins!

Comment

Awsome pics! Was there any moshing going on??

Comment

Working...
                    X