Our Brit Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fett View Post
    If it means pissing my name in snow, read it and weep.
    Yes, but it's always better in someone else's handwriting.

Best thing to watch is "The League of Gentlemen", that will educate you as to what it's like to be LOCAL. I once got a girlfriend to sellotape her nose up, so I could call her Tubbs while I grabbed her "precious things". She didn't last long <sigh>

Oh, and less of the slights aimed at the fragrant Joanna Lumley, I think she's sweetly pretty, just like a proper girly should be. Along with Felicity Kendall. And that dirty Mary Archer. In fact, I have this fantasy where I go along the 3 of them playing the human poo-pipe xylophone...........

"Talking about arse"? We very rarely......oh, fuck it..........never mind......maybe now and again.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Aaah - Felicity Kendall, the elfin queen of the Milfs!

Comment

I sure as hell do think you guys have fun. I just wonder whether you guys are just saving up all the "dirty talk:ROTF: " for the Web.
        We need to simplify our language and also pepper it (sorry..add in) the odd "Mothercracker" here and there to help our American cousins understand us.

It's a bit like when you talk to a five year old

Comment

I sure as hell do think you guys have fun. I just wonder whether you guys are just saving up all the "dirty talk:ROTF: " for the Web.

Alas no, we talk shite like this all the fucking time.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Indeed, I'm fairly mellow online compared to what I'm like in the flesh. Swearing is both funny and clever, so fucking there!

But on the whole we have worse teeth.
            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I think you'll find we're masters at the use of tmesis as well.

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Absofuckinglutely we are!

Comment

I rest my case!

Plus we invented sport, that's why we're so bad at it, but not as bad as we have to arrange a *cough* World series, where we are the only people allowed to play in it.

The only games you lot are good at are the drug fuelled athletics crap, girls football, sorry soccer (otherwise you won't have a spew what I'm on about) and being morbidly obese, innit. *Winks* @ Ron

Not that there is anything wrong with a fine set of moobs, I have a fantastic pair and I'm playing with then this very minute, whilst typing with my nose. I'll leave it to your imaginations what I'm doing with my 'tother hand!

Comment

scratching your arse & sniffing your fingers?
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Which smell of your mum you criminal!

Comment

hey! Leave my mum out of it (or rather, leave it out of my mum)
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

The Yanks have gone quiet?

Comment

It's still too early in the morning for them....

Comment

I thought felt kept UK time so he could listen to the BBC, I wonder what he makes of Terry Wogan?

Comment

I've always had a very cool admiration for the mighty G, Snoogs, and you can sure bet the new and upstart Shobet, to whom by the way, I am typing this while the keyboard is resting and teetering on my girls lower back as I have to balance it as well as the ashtray cuz I'm fucking ,posting, and smoking like a good multi-tasker should do. Jose, what is Spotted Dick? it comes in a can?-lol I have rainbow dick, but that's from my girl changing lipstick all the time. Badum bash!!!!
                                The Brits are snobby and foul mouthed, real huge difference from us right?-lol We have butchered the language and that's a fact, but it was fun doing it. What time is it right now in old England, it's 10:10 a.m. in Southern Cal.
                                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                                X