Our Brit Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to the pub time here...

And less of the upstart you minge! However I applaud your efforts in communication whilst on the job. Will there be pictures? I don't mean modern art where you're flicked your Simon Mayo all over some paper either!
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

My pecker snot ends up on or in female body parts, end of story upstart, now , , what time is it? It's always time to go to the Pub, that doesn't tell me what time it is-lol
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

except when I'm spanking of course, which is a religious experience in itself.

Comment

It's Seven thirty of the clock here, and the pub had beer, which means I now have beer inside me, where it belongs. Unless I drink to much and can be seen doing the usual dance of the flying carrots, as can seen in most UK streets after closing time at the nearest drinkery every weekend.
          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

You guys dance like flying vegetables after you get a buzz? WTF?

Comment

I think, walk, and talk like a vegetable for the hours that I am awake period.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
                You guys dance like flying vegetables after you get a buzz? WTF?
                they don't dance like flying vegetables. It's a dance during which undigested vegetables fly. Most often seen on the way home from the pub. I believe it can also be considered an aerobic workout, and it's great for your abs too!

I haven't heard it referred to as the "dance of the flying vegetables" before. It is often called "driving the porcelain bus" here
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Gotcha.

Comment

You British are all the same...

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_dave View Post
                      You British are all the same...
                      Well, we've all got crappy teeth and have to pay way too much for decent guitars, but I don't think we're all the same.
                      I mean, look at ol' Shobet, he's different........

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
                        Well, we've all got crappy teeth and have to pay way too much for decent guitars, but I don't think we're all the same.
                        I mean, look at ol' Shobet, he's different........

My teeth really are crappy, deformed crappy, so much that the orthodontist has never seen anything like it before crappy... other than that they're clean...

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
                          have to pay way too much for decent guitars,

At $2 to the £, whaddaya mean????? Buy up some of their geetars and ship them back, that's what I'm doing!
                          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

True, but there's always the damn fools who go into their local branch of "Purveyors Of Fine Musical Instruments and Filthy Electric Guitars" and pay full-up for what's hanging on the wall.

Comment

And there's import tax, which is a pain in the arse.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                                I thought felt kept UK time so he could listen to the BBC, I wonder what he makes of Terry Wogan?
                                I don't get him. I listen to BBC World. It's great when things are hopping in the world, but it's bloody boring otherwise. I love Dan Damon's voice. Lee Dusette (sp) has that very sharp Irish accent and that does take some getting use to. Owen Bennet Jones is just a trip. I like him.
                                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                                X