Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Gear is back

Comment

I always get Top Gear from my friendly neighbourhood drug dealer.

I was minding my own business listening to the World Service not so long back and they had Finntroll on! Bizarre, not really what I'd expect from the Beeb. I forgot to write a letter of complaint too.

I only listen to Radio 4, because I'm an old fart.
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

hey hey! Is the Hamster back on board?

I loved that old head to head they did with the new Jag, the Opel Monaro (Holden Monaro here, Pontiac GTO in the States) and the Chrysler 300C

The Jag was the alround best car, the Monaro was the most fun, and the Chrysler was the most like a boat
        Last edited by VitaminG; 10-16-2007, 10:28 PM.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post

I loved that old head to head they did with the new Jag, the Opel Monaro (Holden Monaro here, Pontiac GTO in the States) and the Chrysler 300C

The Jag was the alround best car, the Monaro was the most fun, and the Chrysler was the most like a boat
          Vauxhall Monaro

Comment

Yep, the little guy is still with us. I'm sure they'll find some more creative ways of trying to kill him this season...

Comment

The smoking the pipes in this weeks episode was funny, as was sailing across the channel in a pick-up.

...and I'm special, not different!
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

What, like "The Special Bus"?

Comment

The Jag was the alround best car
                  And they needed do a test to figure that out???? The only car I consider has to have a leaping cat mascot on the bonnet (apart from the works Discovery), it gives me an erection. And I remove the spring too, so if any pedestrian is stupid enough to step in front of my pride and joy, it won't collapse and will teach them a lesson. (Like the 2 ton of rolling metal it's attached to is irrelevant eh?)

I don't think I want to know about "smoking the pipes", it sounds bloody unhealthy whichever way you look at it. Bound to leave a bad taste in your mouth whatever.

And leave poor old Shobet alone, he's our "spe-shul" window-licking friend. Like Joey, but we can understand him.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I'll bet that's the first time that Joey Deacon has been referred to on this board!
                    It'll be spackers and flids next...

I love the idea that our American friends are reading this and having no bloody idea what we're on about.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_dave View Post
                      Vauxhall Monaro
                      ah yes, my mistake. The original Holden Commodore, the base upon which the modern Monaro is built, was ripped off from Opel back around '78/9. So I was making a (possibly dubious) connection between Holden & Opel.
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

We could call them scopers and they wouldn't have an idea!

You're all scopers!

Unless they google it... oh well, I'm off back to the special bus where I'll be sitting at the back with my polystyrene helmet banging my head, if you know what I mean?

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

You can't call them Scopers you rotten git, you're the reason they have to keep on thinking up new names for their shops! :ROTF:

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Jordan has big tits
                            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

She also has Peter Andre. Same kind of thing really.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                                She also has Peter Andre. Same kind of thing really.

:ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                                X