No announcement yet.

For all of you lucky and ungrateful....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my dad is an absolute riot, I have never met anyone who is that stubborn, has so many ridiculous principles and has the ability to be the most pissed off and loudest yelling mofo and yet 5 seconds later being the most lovable and humorous guy who cracks everyone up

there should be a sitcom about him... he is fucking awsome
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

my Dad kicked some serious ass in the laughs department. He was a well loved man as there were 8 or 9 deep in the street at his funeral., the church was filled to the last spot in the joint.He was a hot shit. Was convinced that Mick Jagger stole all his moves.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I love my family. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters, i'm the oldest son (31) and both my parents are in their 50's.

After all, family is the most ancient and most important building block of human society, and personally i'm very grateful to God that mine kicks so much ass... it's always a great honor and pleasure to spend time with them. I don't think i even realize how lucky i've been my whole life, to have had such outstanding role models, and how lucky i am to still have them today.
        "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
        The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

I didnt have an idealic relationship with my parents growing up. They have however always been there for me. This past summer I played golf with my dad quite a bit and I have really enjoyed hanging out with him. He is getting on in age and I know the time we have spent together will be something I look back on fondly in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
            My father passed away 10 years ago this past January. I talk to him everyday. He was only 50 years old. I will see you again.

Say hi. I talk to my dad when I can visit. He died at 52 a week before I turned 21. He is totally my hero and I respect him for who he was, what he did with his life and all the sacrifices he made to provide for me the opportunities he never had.

I'd been purposely ignoring this thread since I read the first post.
            Last edited by levantin; 10-16-2007, 05:01 PM.
            I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
            X