X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New leaked VH Tune

Interesting....

Thats not Dave, that much is obvious.
    Although, whoever they are it doesn't sound half bad,but its not VH.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Yep, interesting..thanks

Comment

I would need to hear more...........Its ok...
        Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

At first i thought it was Steve Plunket from Autograph. Interesting if it realy is VH. back ground vocals and harmonies were differant. But that could be due to Wolfgang instead of Mike. The guitar tone was differant too. A really good fake if it isnt VH
          Gil

Comment

Sounds like Van Halen to me! Of course Dave's voice has changed over time, and Wolfie's not going to sound like Mike - in fact the bass riffing at the end sounds more like a Van Halen playing than Mike. That could be Wolf getting some licks in right there! Pretty cool stuff and it sounds like the classic VH!
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

damn man, where'd you uncover THAT? I take back everything I've said about the VH reunion speculations. I could get seriously interested if that's the stuff they're putting together now.

Gil, you don't think the guitar tone could be just because it's a scratch track? I'm sure they'll unleash the full fury of the new amp come time to release the album! Or maybe Ed's getting old & starting to colour his sound some more. He'll be playing a PRS through a Dumble next.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

C'mon , it's gotta be a demo. If it's not I'll be a Horns' Uncle-lol i say it's VH and they have been in the wings reading all the abuse on this board about him sucking the big one cuz he's doing drugs or drinking or god forbid smoking cigarettes. Then again I think I would even have stopped smoking if I lost part of my tongue. I vote yes it is, as they sound energized and i always said they will knock us out with one more studio album that i've been waiting for for decades now.
                The Badministrator has spoken.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I heard it last week, a dude from WB who helped to make the demo played it for me... it's real VH
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
                    Thats not Dave, that much is obvious.
                    Yeah that's not Dave, maybe they're doing the same thing to him they did in 96?
                    http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

even if its not VH, it coulda tricked me!
                      ----------
                      Gear Action - Washburn Dime 2ST Pro, BC Rich NT Jr. V w/EMG, Dean DFH/CFH, Dean V-Coustic, Jackson USA KV2, Peavey 5150 II, Randall 412CXM, BBE 362 Sonic maximizer, Alesis 3630 noise gate

Comment

That definitely sounds like Dave's voice today and it's easy to tell that that's EVH on guitar.
                        My Toys:
                        '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
                        '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
                        '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
                        '94 Dinky HX in Black
                        '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Sound like Dave to me. Just not the same as we're used to.

Comment

Thats Dave. No doubt about it...
                            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I like it far better than anything they did with Sammy (except for Humans Being which was great).

nice riff!
                              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                              X