No announcement yet.

Is ANN Coulter a man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Ann Coulter just because the crazy leftists go crazy any time her name is mentioned. That alone gives me wood...
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Not a man. Just an uber bitch.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Hilary is a man..

I could see it now..her hubby on all fours with a red ball in his mouth. Hilary Roddums dressed like Hitler with a cigar..and says (like Hitler) .."So, this is the zigar you shoved up that porker's ass vright..smoke the shit stained stoggin'"!!..then shoves a pinapple up his ass.

Then Ann spreads Billy C's ass cheeks and gives Hilary a sloppyy tongue kiss.. then scissor each other.."ooh , shiver me timbers"..it's prolly on youtube!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I have no clue who this Ann Coulter is, but Bill just made me barf.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
              I love Ann Coulter just because the crazy
              leftists go crazy any time her name is mentioned.
              and this thread with all the nasty insults is a perfect example.

I think the thing that the liberals hate most about Ann is that she tells the truth.

the truth hurts more than anything.
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

If you were going to die and you only had one last whack at a twat...Who would it be Hilary or Ann..

THAT should be the poll!!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

This

or this

Real tough choice
                  http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

If those were my only two choices, I'd slip Ann my tan timber.
                    The Buzzard does not fear
                    The man in riot gear
                    Harvest a skull of stone
                    The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

haha holy shit!! I might have to go with Hillary!! this shit is horrible man haha

Comment

..don't forget the whole package..

I have to go with Ann because she has some decent legs..can't say the same for Hilary, who has cankles..calf/ankle ..

If I were a tit-man, I prolly have to go with Hilary..I think.

I would have to inspect their asses and minges to makes my final deciscion. but I'm going with Ann because of her legs and hair..and do here from the B-hind!!

Comment

She's Hot. She was debating with some other hot democrat one night and I was kinda hoping they would start mud wrestling.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                            I would have to inspect their asses
                            I bet you would, Bill, I bet you would!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

blacks on blondes!

Comment

so Yardy, is this what passes for a man in your neck of the woods?

Comment

Working...
                                X