Is ANN Coulter a man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would fucking TAP that!

Besides, who cares if she's male or female, a hole is a hole.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Man Hands!

She looks halfway decent here:

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I would bang the shit out of Ann, She is quite attractive in some of those pics. I'll bet she has alot of passion in the sack, but you might have to use a muzzle.:ROTF:

Comment

Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
            so Yardy, is this what passes for a man in your neck of the woods?

Explain the adams apple? Only adams have an apple right? Maybe she just has a neck tumor or something

Looks like a good photo shop pic to me

Comment

Although some pics of Ann look decent I wouldn't be surprised if she has a bigger dick than me.
              "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

That's not an Adams apple..that's a pocket for my apple headed monster!

So what if she has that bump in her neck..she's skinny.

Hilary actually has four testicles..two our hers and the ones in her shirt pocket are Slick Willy's.

Just gimme the Bush daughetrs, and I'll show you a party!!!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ah fuck I feel like throwing up.

Comment

I love Henry's love letter to her.

New season of The Henry Rollins Show starts April 13th...Last season, Henry wrote a heartfelt letter to Ann Coulter

:ROTF:
                    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
                      Adams Apple baby
                      That's not an Adam's Apple. It's Sean Hannity's dick!
                      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by Chasbo View Post
                        I love Henry's love letter to her.

New season of The Henry Rollins Show starts April 13th...Last season, Henry wrote a heartfelt letter to Ann Coulter

:ROTF:
                        I should ask Henry to write all my posts for me here and save alot of time..
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks a lot Yard Dawg. I had no idea who Ann Coulter was before this thread and ignorance is bliss. She is as vulgar as she is ugly.
                          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Looks like white trash from a Trixter show. Disgusting.

Comment

Question is.... he, she, or it?

Even in the case of "she" ...not my type.
                              "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                              The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Explain the adams apple? Only adams have an apple right?
                                That's a misnomer.. All women have an adams apple, it is just usually small enough to not be seen. Ever notice Nicolette Sheridan? She has one ..

While I'm generally conservative Ann C is too whacked imo to even be allowed to speak in public.

Lastly on a side note.. (He,She,It) ..Kind of offensive isn't that? There are people on this board that find that offensive and disrespectful .. The more I read of this post the more sickened I have become that we have this mentality around here ...This kind of thread even in jest really has no place on here.
                                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                                X