Job interview tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by axtogrind View Post
    Hope the interview goes well, can't wait to hear. Been wondering where you've been.

Keith
    Yeah, how did the interview go?
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

"drugs always land you pussy"
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Offhand I'd suggest a Danzig shirt. Maybe some Foster Grant Highway Patrol sungees

If it's a Tech job, I'd get a photographer's vest with all the pockets on it and stuff it with all your James Bond/MacGyver tools. Never know when you're gonna have to patch something on the spot.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
          I'll probably look something like this:

But without the cat. And without the joint. OK, maybe I'll bring the joint. And the cat.

WASSUP ACE!!!!

You can not go wrong with Weed N' Puss!!!

You're hired!!!!

Oh..wear a giganormus pentagram..Danzig like a da devil!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

OK, I got the job, on the condition that I don't cry. That was Danzig's one request(I guess the last guitar tech was some pussy who cried, and GD don't stand for cryin'). He is actually a really cool dude, very hands-on with what's going on. Taller than I remember seeing him onstage, but that was like 15 years ago. Long fingers too.

And I was wearing my Lightning Swords of Death shirt. I figured wearing a black metal shirt from my friend's band that no one could read was a safe bet. Little did I know that not only was my shirt identified right away, Danzig just signed the band to his label, and they are opening for us in Sand Diego.

Oh, and for Halloween we are playing the Greek Theater here in L.A. with high On Fire opening. I think I am going to ask my friend Francine from Echoes of Eternity to be my date. You may recognize her as the blonde girl in the centerfold poster of last months Revolver magazine, the Hottest Chicks in Metal issue(Not to start rumors, we're just friends).

Soo... I fly BACK to New York City on Monday, for the second time in two months, and start another tour!!

Comment

Francine is on the left. We've toured together, she's a real nice girl. Friendly and TOTALLY not a diva(see bitch).

Comment

Hell Fuckin' Yeah!

I'm real stoked for you - I'm sure the rest of the JCF is too!
                Did the cat get a job as well?

Comment

WOW Broseph ACE!!!

Congrats..and Francine of Echoes Of Eternity is fuggin' HOT!!!

The last dude cried..that's awesome.

Your getting to know some good people man!!!

NICE!!

Bill Z Bubz

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ohh.. I remember which one she is..and that pic doesn't do them..I mean her justice!!!!

Great voice, good band!!!

Comment

Ace, I'll be at the Starland Ballroom on Oct 27th to see you guys. One of my sarge's kids is in the warmup band. Is Steve Zing still playing bass for Danzig? I have not talked to him in a while.

[EDIT] It is not Danzig at the Starland, it is the Misfits. Oh well, thought I was gonna see you there Ace.
                      Last edited by StukaJU87; 10-17-2007, 07:54 AM.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Very cool. Who is playing guitar for Danzig now?

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
                          Wear a pirate shirt ala malmsteen and an eye patch with a tricorner hat.

Or maybe a black t-shirt and dark jeans.
                          Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post

Francine is on the left. We've toured together, she's a real nice girl. Friendly and TOTALLY not a diva(see bitch).

I saw Echoes open for Symphony X, and I have to say that her stage antics are way too "I'm metal". It came across as "I'm trying really hard." She should tone it down a bit. That and I kind of felt sorry for her since the only time the crowd cheered was when she showed off her cleavage.
                            Scott

Comment

And I was wearing my Lightning Swords of Death shirt. I figured wearing a black metal shirt from my friend's band that no one could read was a safe bet. Little did I know that not only was my shirt identified right away, Danzig just signed the band to his label, and they are opening for us in Sand Diego.
                              Kickin ass dude!! That's a happy coincidence

Congrats on the new job
                              "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                              The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

The current Danzig line-up:

Todd Youth - Guitar
                                Steve Zing - Bass
                                Karl Rockfist - Drums

Thanks for all the replies!!

Comment

Working...
                                X