Job interview tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kick ass! Congrats, Ace!!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
      I saw Echoes open for Symphony X, and I have to say that her stage antics are way too "I'm metal". It came across as "I'm trying really hard." She should tone it down a bit. That and I kind of felt sorry for her since the only time the crowd cheered was when she showed off her cleavage.
      Yeah but i often think that female-fronted bands just go for this. Maybe they think better getting "Hooray for boobies" from the crowd then getting no hooray's at all. Pretty obvious from many bands as you just have to look at the promo pics they take. Either the girl is in front of the band or the band isn't even in the picture

Oh and congrats to Ace. Now you just need to make sure not to cry on tour. Think you can handle this ?

Flo
      http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Congrats bro!!

Comment

Dude fuckkin HELL YEAH!!!
          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

At least, OUR Ace is touring. Good on ya man and leave the cat behind.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Cool, he needs to come to Dallas. Nothing better than hearing him tear thru Bullet in Big D.

Comment

Now why the fuck would someone cry if they were doing a job like this? Seriously, can someone elaborate?

Comment

Fanboy got all choked up I guess. Or if he already had the job maybe he believed that Danzig had a direct connection to Satan and if he did a bad job he would go to hell.

Comment

Ace, any NYC/NJ area shows in your future?
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Glenn can be pretty hard on people who fuck up. But he has been really cool to me. When he first let loose singing in the rehersal studio I got chills up my spine.

Comment

Working...
                      X