Swedish Night Club vs. UK Night Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swedish Night Club vs. UK Night Club

"You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

You know, I think I might have fucked more than one of those munters.

I'm off to Sweden, though I suspect my holiday activities have got my pic up at Customs, as promised by the Swedish policeman. Sod it, gotta be worth a go for that class of clout. It would make a change to be told to fuck off and have my face slapped by a better class of woman!
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

that was scary!
      Just one more guitar!

Comment

ha ha that's great.

Sweeten has a few things in its favour.
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

You guys suck

I asked what was there to do in Sweden a month ago.

Why didn't someone point me in this direction???

Comment

Note to self: Forget ever wanting to find out about what little English heritage there is in my family.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

LOL I think some of my neighbours are in those pics, mind you chavs looks the same wherever they are...

Got to love the UK.
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

That place in Newcastle looks like a classier joint than some of the places down here!
                Jeez there's a lot of ugly fuckers on this little island....

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                  You guys suck

I asked what was there to do in Sweden a month ago.

Why didn't someone point me in this direction???
                  Even if we were fully aware, do you honestly think we'd have told you???? Naaaah, we might have directed you to a gay bar (de ne ne ne ne ne ner Gay bar! Gay bar! etc etc), but enable you to pollute that spring of prime pussy? I think not!! I, however, am about to undertake a Scandinavian quest.........
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

They exactly look liek people in my local. Hah!

Bit exagurated though. Try to visit clubs on student nights
                    If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

That does it, I'm emigrating!
                      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Kind of offensive isn't that? There are people on this board that find that offensive and disrespectful .. The more I read of this post the more sickened I have become that we have this mentality around here ...This kind of thread even in jest really has no place on here."
                          "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                            "Kind of offensive isn't that? There are people on this board that find that offensive and disrespectful .. The more I read of this post the more sickened I have become that we have this mentality around here ...This kind of thread even in jest really has no place on here."
                            I'm sure I've read that somewhere before...
                            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I would have thought that the ones offended would be us Brits, but we don't really care all that much. We know we're a nation of ugly freaks!

Comment

Working...
                              X