I quit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I quit.

I just told my night shift job to stick it up their ass.

I've been wanting to quit since December and man I've put up with too much shit. I'm way too young to have some old jackass whos banging his damn cousin at work to tell me what to do because hes on a power trip.

Lord knows I can't go into all the details of the hell I've been through but son of a bitch I'll tell ya about tonight boys.

Old bastard wasn't there, they hand me the plans for the morning, I go to tell the others and his damn cousin (female, retarded, dumb $$*#%U#*$U@()#U@)#$(@#@ etc) looks at me:

"I don't care, your not the boss because he isn't here, I know what I gotta do"

"you do? what then?"

Freeze: Oh and that old bastard doesn't know shit. I'm pissed, anyway I followed her when she went in the lab and asked what that was about. She played it off as "i'm just in a bad mood"

stick it you fuckers. If your lucky you'll get out 2 hours behind schedule, I'm tired of busting my ass to make sure the job gets done with no help so a bunch of fucks can sit around jackin themselves off or fucking their cousin whatever the fuck they want to do.

I don't need their respect and I'm not going to earn it when they can't even respect themselves.

Word to the managers on this forum, take the hint mine didn't. If the entire fucking staff hates a ratting son of a bitch who does nothing but complain bitch and whine and pisses everybody off because he feels hes excluded from the efforts to get a job done but should reap benefit only when things go right and decline responsibility when it goes wrong.

Don't PUT HIM IN CHARGE! But I know you business leaders are cool, for christ sakes this is JCF baby. But I don't know why I'm writing this, its my rant. Had I stayed another second after that I would of probably strangled them all.

I should try to sleep my other jobs starts about 9 am. Can't wait to enjoy the sunlight again!

Congrats?

Sound screwed man, and it sounds like you have had your fill of it. I had a boss that liked to steal credit for himself at one job. I got sick of it and quit. My boss called and begged me to come back and I told him that I was sick and tired of his crap. Screw off. He even came to my house and begged me to come back. Nope.

Two weeks later, the company president called me and asked me what it would take to get me to come back. I was not expecting this, but I fired off that I wanted to keep doing my job AND I wanted to run the department. I was sick and tired of working for someone who knows less than I do. Plus a raise.

He agreed and I returned to work the next day. My old boss was now a shift supervisor in MY department. He lasted about two months.

Note: It pays to be the guy who designed the electrical systems, engine layouts and hydraulics and plumbing for the next years boat models. Especially when the prototypes just happened to be a hit at the shows!

It also pays to walk with the latest designs as "I had not committed the final designs to paper yet, so I can't help you now. Especially since I don't work there any more." really bends them over the table...

:ROTF:

Comment

You got to be an asshole if your givin' your cousin the splooge.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You need to get together with Wilkinsi and discuss who had the shittiest time at work. We could do a poll!
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Dude it was the suck there man, I already got another job so I'm good to go. And hell I was 2 days away from the end of my 2 weeks.

I've been wanting out for damn near ever and the very reason I stayed as long as I did was my direct supervisor. And they stuck it to him too!!! I couldn't believe all the crap they did to him, so after that since he was so buddy buddy with me they were out to get me.

No worries man.

But it was a horrible work experience. Hell I fell asleep at the wheel at times, it was just dangerous.

My ass needs to get in gear though, and honestly this is a step in the right direction. If I'm going to be busting my ass I need to have a plan along side it.

I'm gonna have to search on Wilkinsi haha.

Comment

Way to go Adam its fun to say f&%# all of you walk out and leave em' hanging.Glad you found some thing else maybe the worm has turned for you.
            I was in Pikeville a week ago and got to go in Sound House music and whew!!!! were talking retail pricing!!! They had some nice stuff, nice people too.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Its about time you went down that way. They probably don't remember me anymore but they had me setup on invitation to go to some Mesa show or something. They are good people and take care of ya. Lots of freebies for sure dude!

Comment

There is nothing worse than taking shit from regular clown asses at a job site. I don't know how many times I have wanted to thrash fuckheads on different job sites. Way to tell them losers.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  You got to be an asshole if your givin' your cousin the splooge.
                  They're in Kentucky...it's expected! J/k!

Comment

1st or 2nd cousin? There is a big difference between #1 and #2, LOL. I am glad things worked out for you man.
                    Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Working...
                    X