No announcement yet.

Halloween is coming up soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be our first Halloween in this neighborhood, and I see lots of kids walking around so we're going to prepare for a lot of kids. If we have too much, then I get to eat Tootsie Rolls, Caramel Creams, and Wilbur buds for a week
    Scott

Comment

I have a hideous scary rubber mask, and I get to hang out in a chair on the front porch, waiting for the next victim. My vantage point is such that I can see anyone coming, so I play dead guy, until someone gets close enough.
      I normally just take the mask off if really young ones come up, but I messed up a couple times and scared the crap out of some young trick-or-treaters.
      More stuff for me...they run off like a dead guy came to life.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
        I have a hideous scary rubber mask, and I get to hang out in a chair on the front porch, waiting for the next victim. My vantage point is such that I can see anyone coming, so I play dead guy, until someone gets close enough.
        I normally just take the mask off if really young ones come up, but I messed up a couple times and scared the crap out of some young trick-or-treaters.
        More stuff for me...they run off like a dead guy came to life.
        Man that's funny :ROTF: but you shouldn't try to keep all the candy for yourself! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Flametop View Post
          It's all about the kids man. I throw down for the best stuff and hand out heaps of it. The world, as it is, is fast paced and fuckked up enough for kids these days. We deck the house and grounds out for a creepy scare, and reward well for those who dare. I say, if the kids are our future, we have to give them a good past....Halloween memories included!!
          Same here. In our neighborhood the yard decorations and lights rival the Christmas decorations. I don't do much Halloween decorating myself but my wife does....we have WAY too much halloween stuff. Halloween is too close to the time to put up Chrisrtmas decorations for me to go thru it twice...I normally do a lot of decorating for Christmas and let the wife go crazy on the halloween decorations
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Cygnus: post some pics of that mask!!!
            "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
            The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

I will, we have to dig out the seasonal stuff out of the attic. It looks like fett's trailer #1 up there.

Comment

Better yet, youtube it!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X