Halloween is coming up soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween is coming up soon

I already got my candy on the cheap. Like way cheap. But, I am fett. It's good shit man. I expect about 10 or 15 kids. I hope. Then I will just pig out.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I was getting last years candy ready and the wife gave me shit and threw it all out. "You can't hand out that old candy!" She said. Then she went and spent like $40.00 on new shit that will sit around until next fucking year.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

It's all about the kids man. I throw down for the best stuff and hand out heaps of it. The world, as it is, is fast paced and fuckked up enough for kids these days. We deck the house and grounds out for a creepy scare, and reward well for those who dare. I say, if the kids are our future, we have to give them a good past....Halloween memories included!!
      The Buzzard does not fear
      The man in riot gear
      Harvest a skull of stone
      The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

I am eating an 11oz bag of Butterfinger Crisp. $1.24. And cooking a $12 steak that cost me $2.60. Screw the kids.

Comment

I really couldn't give a shit what your eating on dollar wise friend, that's your bag. But as far as the kids go, well, we're gonna die and they are gonna take over. So I'm investing all of my time and positive energy in my own and any other kids that my actions can help.
          The man in riot gear
          Harvest a skull of stone

Comment

What I said didn't come out right. I guess. Let's see. I have been a foster parent; a Den Mother; a Scout Master; a Little League Coach twice and kids are great. You guys enjoy them while you can. I am too old for that stuff now.

Comment

No... it came out fine. It just needs fine tuned. You are never too old. We need the "old" to guide the youth. There is youth here on the JCF. If you are going to spew your "wisdom" on a daily and random basis, find an "I'm a old codger and I don't give a crap" board to do it on. You learn till you die, and you teach till you die. Everyone here knows I'm not a fan of "postiarrea", which you suffer so badly from, so, we should probably pm or meet in chat so I don't "enable" you...:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
              The man in riot gear
              Harvest a skull of stone

Comment

I'm not going to list my credits, but with children 8,17,and 23 I have been a present and positive force in all three. It's not like a web bitch slap, but more like a "remember when and do it again" my friend.
                The man in riot gear
                Harvest a skull of stone

Comment

You guys are funny.

I have mostly stopped eating candy over the past couple years but I can still go for a big pile of chocolate every now and then

Comment

Originally posted by Flametop View Post
                    I'm not going to list my credits, but with children 8,17,and 23 I have been a present and positive force in all three. It's not like a web bitch slap, but more like a "remember when and do it again" my friend.
                    Huh. And your avatar looks like....

Shaving Cream! Shaving Cream,
                    shave every day and you'll always be clean....

Nevermind.

Comment

I give out money.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        I give out money.
                        Damn. i'm gonna dress up like a guitar and go to your house.

Comment

No kids come to my house

Comment

Nothing like the look on a kids face when they bite into a caramel covered onion!!!!

Comment

We give out good candy and trinkets (rings, yoyo's, toy spiders) every year. If I can get it on close out halloween night that's kick ass. What does cost have to do with anything? A bag of Milky Ways at $1.50 isnt better than a bag at $5.50?

Comment

Working...
                              X