Time for a change!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a change!!!!!!!!!!

Time for a change for the good. It was time for the hair to go. And to a good cause-Hell I might become a hair farmer!!! it's going to Locks of Love for a child with cancer-They need it alot more than me. Enjoy the funny pictures. I was thinking of cutting it and then I saw a show on children with cancer and decided F-it. The are brave children so I can't cure cancer so maybe this will help a child. Man I feel GREAT!!!!!!!

Last edited by charveljunkie; 10-17-2007, 11:06 PM.

Ya cleaned up pretty good.
    Almost look respectable.

Seriously though... good cause.
    I chopped mine 10 years ago.
    -Rick

Comment

Good call - My hair never made it beyond shoulder length long hair is just a pain especially if you're male and people give you shit about it.

Comment

Fuckin awesome dude, that's a very cool thing to do. And the new do suits ya too!
        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Awesome! I remember Ron doing something like that also
          Check my bands!
          www.myspace.com/magicktr
          www.myspace.com/sinif64
          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Yes, I donate to LoL every 4 years or so.

CJ, that almost doesn't look like enough length (?)
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Great Job! Worthy cause and ya look good with short hair.

Comment

Great cause man! The short cut works for you too. Kudos to you for doing the Locks of Love thing!
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Mine is just falling out on it's own. Can you guys donate to me?
                  "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                  I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Yes when I saw the show I remembered Ron doing it. Ron it's just long enough at 11" curly 13" straight. The min was 10

Comment

Kudos to you, Tony. What a great cause you have contributed to. You rule.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Dude you look A LOT better with the short hair.
                        The Dimebag Darrell look is dated.
                        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Congrats !!! Well done. I respect what you're doing. Get a little gel in that hair now for a different look.

Comment

Looks much better. All you need to do now is shave off the goat and get some sleep! You look like you're about to pass out.
                            Scott

Comment

Good job and a great cause!
                              Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...
                              X