No announcement yet.

Time for a change!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, it's going to a good cause. And I agree with the others, the short hair looks a lot better.
    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

nice job Tony...and an excellent cause too. Hair always grows back so no biggie
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
        Looks much better. All you need to do now is shave off the goat and get some sleep! You look like you're about to pass out.
        Oh yeah-I need rest bad!! The owner of the company & wife took off for biketoberfest and left me here doing his job, wifes job-(office manager)- making sure all 16 techs are lined up for work everyday etc... They did this to me a couple of months ago for 3 weeks and I had to take a week off. Pulling about14-18 hrs a day now.

Comment

You look older and greyer now
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Man, you look a whole lot better with short hair!(And I don't compliment guys all that often! How does it feel?
            My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

...with short hair I mean!!(Sorry, I'm slow today!!)
              My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

Its feels great done it several times

Comment

Badass bro! It hurt when I chopped my shit off too, nobody knew who I was afterwards!

Comment

Yeah, I remember getting the big haircut. I miss it sometimes but it does feel rreally good when you get a nice short cut too. I wish I had donated mine to some cause like you did Tony. That is reeally cool of you to give something like that.

Comment

wow... that's just a fookin great thing to do. that has got to make you feel great. that's a jcfer for ya.
                      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                      Amp... Pioneer
                      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Congrats on the donation to Locks of love!!! I've done it a couple of time in the past 10 years.... My hair is below my shoulders again, I may make another donation soon.m..

A~
                        All hail the 'King'
                        R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Working...
                        X