Car go sleepy soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car go sleepy soon!

Anyone else have a hotrod vehicle that they put away for the winter? I know some of you guy's get to drive all year round you lucky bastards! LOL! This is one of the two that goes into hibernation.

Comment

Winter? Whats that?

Comment

You just had to rub it in didn't you!! LOL! Watch out or else I will be coming to stay at you house for the next 6 months!

Comment

nice foxes^^

They're BOTH your's?

If so, sell both and buy a termi , or just sell one & buy a mach or 99/01 cobra with some extra cash...

Btw, how much do they put down?

Comment

The 84 has 325RWHP on a mustang dyno. Nothing too crazy but it has 370RWTQ at a low rpm. The one behind it is a stock 87 lx coupe auto. I drive it year round. I have a 92 lx convertible in my garage. I picked it up on e-bay out of Morro Bay California. I work for AirCanada so I flew down there and drove it back. I only drive it on dry summer days. It is also stock.

Comment

I have a 1990 GTA and a 1970 Challenger that don't go out in bad weather.

Comment

Ditto, nice fox. What year did you grab those wheels from...looks like '92 to me. One of the few cars that looks good in yellow.

Comment

I used to be big into mustangs. but not so much now. Hey. I still have a 96 gt so still in the family.

Comment

Originally posted by jinx View Post
                    Winter? Whats that?
                    That is when you wear shoes instead of sandals.
                    Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolMetal View Post
                      The 84 has 325RWHP on a mustang dyno. Nothing too crazy but it has 370RWTQ at a low rpm. The one behind it is a stock 87 lx coupe auto. I drive it year round. I have a 92 lx convertible in my garage. I picked it up on e-bay out of Morro Bay California. I work for AirCanada so I flew down there and drove it back. I only drive it on dry summer days. It is also stock.
                      Isin't it an 85-86? The front end doesn't match the year. They changed the front end in 85, and kept it for 86(then redesigned it all in 87)...of course unless if I'm n00b. :P

I am thinking of getting a 5.0 in the next few years(for a 2nd car, after I buy my first junker, out of school), but the 98/99 cobra's are tempting as well...mostly the fact they aren't as old as the 5.0's. The mod motors on the 96-98 GT's aren't too great, so I hear(heads and cams are shit)...so maybe a 94-95 gt could be good too.
                      ^I guess I'm just rambing on.... :S

Comment

Had my run of Mustangs...'71 Mach 1, '73 Mach 1, 89 four-banger, and a '92 5.0 LX

Found out the hard way shivveys are cheaper to work on, so now the project is an '87 Monte Carlo SS. It stays in the garage during extreme heat, and the rainy season.

Comment

That's a NICE Mustang. I gotta put away the toy too.
                          "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
                          Zakk Wylde

Comment

I will be getting my garage floor poured in the next couple weeks so my ride will have a place to stay out of the elements for a few months. During that time I will mostly drive my Toyota 4x4 pickup.

Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

What is this "winter" you speak of?

Nice ride Scott!

I miss my Mustang.
                              She didn't like the heat though.
                              It's a crappy picture, but that was my '67.
                              -Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X