Now auto loan deliquencies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
    That's why I only float one car loan at a time.
    I always have one fully paid for ride in my garage.
    Amen on that brutha! I follow the same rule. And as far as an adj mortgage? Pffft.... never entered my mind. I went fixed rate all the way. Too big of a gamble. However, I understand that a few years ago folks took advantage of it cuz it was the only way they could get a home of their own but it's all now coming back to bite 'em in the ass. I feel for them.
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
      Do you think they built to many houses in AZ?
      Let's just say that there are entire brand new subdivisions that are all but empty.

The builders here went crazy.
      Now they are giving away free 3 year car leases with any new home purchase to try and get buyers.

It ain't working.
      -Rick

Comment

I just bought me a new ( for me) home last week.. All the prices here in California are down way below appraisal value.. I offered 100k less then the seller wanted (which was low already) - they pay all the closing costs and the down payment. Hell they took it.. I'll be moving in a couple months -- YEE HAW.. Sell a couple geetarrs and I am set - My 1982 Turbo Diesel Benz is running stong as aways and my 2004 Dodge 1500 truck is all but paid for..

Comment

I buy more guitars than I should but I am ultra careful in borrowing money. We live in a rented flat, so we can cut that down in a month if necessary. I am not a car guy so there´s not much to pay per month.

Our highest bill after rent is daycare - $ 1000 per month due to a non-existing public daycare system in Germany. The car is less than a third of that.

Comment

Working...
          X