brought a new greyhound home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shes a real looker man congrats!
    Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Great looking dog, Sully. And cool to see you rebound from your loss. I hope Nico becomes as much a part of the family as it seemed Charlie was.

Comment

She'll have a great new home! congrats

Comment

Very nice looking do there...

Congrats...
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Awesome Sully! I am glad you decided to adopt another retired racer, you rock man! So many of those dogs end up on the short end of the stick after they stop racing, it's really nice to see someone make sure that at least one gets a good home.

I adopted my Blue Heeler from a breeder rescue group. Same story, an unwanted dog that was gonna get the shit shoot because no one wanted her. She's my best friend now and I wouldn't trade her for anything.

chuck
            "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Good for you, and congrats!
              Keith
              The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Well done. Nice looking pooch.
                http://www.facebook.com/HairRaidBand

Comment

what a beautiful dog Sully, you can see that in her eyes that she's charmer, watch out

.....oh and whats with those BC riches in the background.... bitch!
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Cool coat colorization there!

I hear they sleep or just hang out mellow like 20 hours a day, is that true?
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Congrats, cool looking dog.
                      http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                        what a beautiful dog Sully, you can see that in her eyes that she's charmer, watch out

.....oh and whats with those BC riches in the background.... bitch!
                        thanks shawn...and um...don't you have a mockingbird?
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

She's beautiful Sully. I'm sorry to hear of the loss of Charlie. Rescued dogs are awesome. I wish I could take them all but I'm over my limit with my 2 dogs.....My landlord specifically told me I was only allowed one dog and he even named her in the lease....He doesn't know she died last year and that my new beagle is a rescue. He also only thinks I'm fostering the Boston Terrier temporarily.
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Jon, you have a big heart bro. Nicely done. She looks like a sweetie. Rescue dogs and the people that adopt them are tops in my book. My sister volunteers with the MAGDRL (Mid Atlantic Great Dane Rescue League. She has a rescue dane at home named Scarlet and she is a wonderful dog.

I wish you guys many years of love and companionship with Nico.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

very cool, looks like a great dog. a woman my dad worked W used to rescue dogs in NYC. we had one as did my grandparents. both were a little twisted tho, i gues being abused & abandoned as pups fucked them up a bit. our dog wouldnt let people into or out of the kitchen withou going nuts, he also would go into any basement. thats were he was found tied to a pole in a basement of an empty building in NYC. my grandparents dog was so scared of people it was sad, but once it knew you were cool it woldnt leave u alone.

Comment

Working...
                              X