They were stealing my guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They were stealing my guitar

Remember the "Barking Girl" and fett's new trailer. I was coming back from getting my mail and saw two kids running across the street into my other driveway. So, I go over there to tell them they shouldn't be playing there. Both girls were on the porch and one was holding my 1966 Harmony 12 string electric guitar. Talk about getting caught redhanded. This just happened. My front door was unlocked because I was going back and forth. They went into the trailer, took the guitar out of the gig bag and there they were standing on the porch with it. I have no idea what they intended to do with it. I had a cool discussion with both their dads. No cops this time. The "Barking Girl" is 10 and her cohort is about 8. The "Barking Girl" is headed way the wrong way. She was running away from home. As in, two trailers away. I just don't get it.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I would of flipped the hell out.

Where do they get the idea they can just rummage into somebody else's stuff?

Comment

Beat's me. The dad's were cool as I said. The younger girl should be OK. This incident scared the hell out of her. The "Barking Girl" is one messed up young lady. In this instance, timing was everything.

Comment

Why is she the "Barking Girl"?

Like the missing link here or what?

Comment

That was threads ago. I heard a destressed (sp) dog barking and went out to see what was up. It was the "Barking Girl". She just barks. As I said, this girl has issues. It's real interesting living in a trailer park.

Comment

Wow man, good timing! Hopefully, that scared them enough to keep them out of your stuff. (hey that rhymes!)

Comment

Originally posted by Stinkbug View Post
              Wow man, good timing! Hopefully, that scared them enough to keep them out of your stuff. (hey that rhymes!)
              I hit the BIN. "Bust It Now":ROTF: It just so happened that my "New" camera was here not there. That sucker would have been gone.

Comment

Well you could of went Viking on their ass, I'm sure you have an ax that is just as thrilling as that helmet!

Comment

I was cool. I just treated them like a Dad. And then there were the two dads and me.:ROTF: It was a 3 on 2 and a full court press. I know it scared the little one. As for the BG..........

Comment

Reminds me of this girl next door fett... Same way when she was that age. I would of flipped out. Good for you for keeping your cool.

Comment

You could blackmail her. She plays the pink oboe and you take the guitar back without pressing charges
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

That's not funny at all. This is serious. The BG is as close to being a waste as I have ever seen. At 10. I gave her a break. If I had a phone, what if I called the coppers? What would that do? We will work this out in the Park.

Comment

oops. i just re-read your post about the age gap.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                            You could blackmail her. She plays the pink oboe and you take the guitar back without pressing charges
                            So you propose blackmail to get head form a 10 year old?

And I thought I was sick pervert!
                            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Tasteless . Just like your food.:ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                              X