They were stealing my guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Your Banger is stuffed with bread.:ROTF: Now, get serious. These trailer trash kids can be OK. They had better. Or they will receive the "wrath of fett" , the Viking god-like person. I think the "Wrath" as the next step has been understood in the 'hood.:ROTF:
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

what ya gonna do? spank her ass with your helmet?!
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

No, just get them all tied up in Child Protective Services. And that is no way to go. Bad PR in the Park. What. Come on. They are just kids. And, I am a bleeding heart nice guy. To a point.
          Last edited by fett; 10-20-2007, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
            what ya gonna do? spank her ass with your helmet?!

:ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

You are not helping here. What the fuck was I supposed to do? Shoot them with my BB gun.

Comment

I'm not laughing at you, i'm laughing with you. Some of the events that take place in your life are comedic. :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Barking girl,lol.It reminds me of a Kid that lives by My Ex Girlfriend.He couldnt talk,he just said"Murp".One night I was there late and heard Screams of "MURP- MURP,,,,MUUURRRPPP" his Mom was beating the crap outta him!!
                  HIGHLY MODDED Peavey Ultra Plus 120
                  Peavey Vypyr 15 Watt Amp
                  (2)Vader 2x12 Cabs
                  Late 80's-early 90's Ibanez Tubescreamer
                  Boss TU-2
                  2005 Jackson SLSMG Soloist
                  1986 Black Cherry Charvel Model 4
                  1988 Blue Charvel Model 3DR

Comment

Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
                    I'm not laughing at you, i'm laughing with you. Some of the events that take place in your life are comedic. :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                    Yeah, they are kinda wierd. Maybe it's just me.

Comment

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: You're a fucking trip!

Comment

I don't make this shit up.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: It's fucking too real for me.

Comment

So did they go into your "Shop" trailer or into your house? And how many guitars did they see there?

I'd be concerned that they now know you have a houseful of guitars. I could see Barking girl going to some of her delinquent friends and plotting to hit your trailer and score a bunch of 'em. Even at $20 each at the pawnshop that's a lot of $ for whatever it is these delinquents want to get.

I would stop leaving that door open or unlocked. The hassle of reaching for the key each time is better than coming home to a bunch of missing guitars.

Be careful Fett. Keep your eyes open and don't ever be alone with that girl. You don't need her crying "pedo" on you to get out of trouble for stealing from you. Lock the doors and avoid that girl like the plague, is my advice.
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I would stress to her dad if the little troll breaks into your home again you will call the cops and then he will be responsible for damages and she will need to go to juvie jail all of next summer.
                            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

This kinda shit would stress me out. Man you never know whats gonna happen next. hell for all you know the dad could be sendin her to hit trailers! Watch out and maybe get a camera hidden that activates by motion. Just incase your not so lucky next time.

Comment

Originally posted by z1n View Post
                                This kinda shit would stress me out. Man you never know whats gonna happen next. hell for all you know the dad could be sendin her to hit trailers! Watch out and maybe get a camera hidden that activates by motion. Just incase your not so lucky next time.
                                That is a damn good point. It's almost as sketchy as the guy selling firewood at 8 o'clock here.

I can't picture an 8 year old kid breaking into a home to just grab a guitar, it seems foolish. Especially if the dad is trying to take something from brother Fett here.

So I suppose it is just a childish act and leaves suspicion. Many good points were brought up. I agree with never being caught alone with this child, if she is as careless to bust into your house and stand on your porch with your guitar its untelling what lies she would spew.

Comment

Working...
                                X