They were stealing my guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha Dateline!

You'd have to explain those 2 trailers, they'll think its a hideout or a getaway! You may be up shit creek here man!!

Comment

Originally posted by wakeUPdead View Post
      Haha Dateline!

You'd have to explain those 2 trailers, they'll think its a hideout or a getaway! You may be up shit creek here man!!
      LOL Fett has escaped! Nobody knows he's living in his other trailer right next door.:ROTF:
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
        Seriously, fett, is it permissable to get a dog (or two)?
        Not the ultimate solution, but people tend to think twice
        when they encounter a respectable canine.

Leave a Rattlesnake in the trailer instead!

I'll get back to you about how Fett is going to come and go unmolested. Perhaps he can train it or something.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

or plenty of horned helmets in the doorway
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            LOL Fett has escaped! Nobody knows he's living in his other trailer right next door.:ROTF:
            Laugh it up, you guys.:ROTF: However, I just may buy a car battery and a car alarm and install it in my summer home. That going off would scare the hell out of them.:ROTF: Remind me to but a kill switch outside somewhere.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Put a great big fuck off horn on the output of the alarm, one that makes your ears bleed when it goes off. You'll only forget to kill it once!
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                So you propose blackmail to get head form a 10 year old?
                !

That is hilarious!

Comment

I like the expression he used "play the pink oboe" .. didn't get it at first but then i went like, wtf hahahahaha!!!
                  "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                  The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Working...
                  X