Raikkonen new world champ!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raikkonen new world champ!!

It's been a long time coming, but Kimi beat both Hamilton, and Alonso. I'm glad that silly spaniard didn't win again. :ROTF:

By the way, has anyone eve noticed that Mika Hakkinen looks remarkably like Dave Mustaine?
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Christ it was a boring race, again....
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I haven't watched F1 in ages, but I watched this race (with a roast dinner at my parent's place ) and thought for F1 it was actually pretty entertaining! Plenty of overtaking craziness, a few spills and even some pit-crew got run down

Comment

Give me MotoGP or the Superbikes anyday!
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I watched the race but missed the start and the first couple tours which nearly was the whole thing about this race

I'm glad Kimi won the championship, Ferrari deserved this! I still would like to see Schumi back though
          Check my bands!
          www.myspace.com/magicktr
          www.myspace.com/sinif64
          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Fuck Schumi. He was a knob anyway.

I thought it was a very entertaining race. Sure, watching Massa and Raikkonen play follow the leader was a little tiresome, but there was a lot of action in the pack. Hamilton was on a mission, and Kubica is always entertaining. Maybe this will force Alonso to grow up a little bit, and stop acting like a spoiled brat.

Comment

He is now already drunk as a skunk
              Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                Fuck Schumi. He was a knob anyway.
                Were on the exact same page here zeegs

Best grand prix I've ever watched today, with a result that could not have been better! I was hoping for alonso and hamilton to take each other out into turn 1, so massa could win his home gp and kimi still win the title, but am happy as either way. Hamilton needed this defeat to build him properly imo. He needs less bullshit supporting from brits and mclaren, and a little more real f1 experience. Although he wont get it and will remain sheltered by all his support, I dont think he'll mature as a racer in this circumstance. He never looked like a champion in car. When he and alonso get side by side, alonso always won out, eau rougue was a great example of this, and last nights too.

Kimi winning will be the momentum ferrari needed following schumi's exit. I just hope renault build a great car for alonso (probably) next year to give them some competition. Mclaren might be there, but the team has internal issues out the ass, and theyd have to feel that fine eventually.

Comment

Kimi rules I am glad he finally got a championship, but why knock Schumacher he was one of the best

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                    Kimi rules I am glad he finally got a championship, but why knock Schumacher he was one of the best
                    He wasn't ONE of the best, he WAS the best. However, that doesn't chnage the fact that he is a dickhead.

Comment

Best of his era. I said one of because it's impossible to compare drivers from different time periods.

I've never met the guy myself. You must have some pretty good connections.

Comment

Kimi ftw?! That's hilarious! After all the Alonso/Hamilton bullshit of the last few months, Kimi pips them on the line. Awesome
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Woohoo! Go Kimi!
                          The British press will have a field day - "We was cheated!" "Lewis should have won!" etc, etc.
                          Oh well, at least we won the rugby. Oh hang on, we got our asses kicked there too didn't we? (chuckle)

Comment

I watched the race and for this Finnish F1-fan it was a real nail biter!
                            So many things had to go just right...and they did!

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                              He wasn't ONE of the best, he WAS the best. However, that doesn't chnage the fact that he is a dickhead.
                              Well I guess you're a close friend of Kimi's since you know whether he's a dickhead or not

All I'm talking about is abilities of Schumi as a driver. I'm sure there are many more dickheads in the F1 champ but we just don't know about them He still holds god knows how many world records
                              Check my bands!
                              www.myspace.com/magicktr
                              www.myspace.com/sinif64
                              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Working...
                              X