I picked the wrong week to stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I picked the wrong week to stop

drinking beer. :ROTF: I just snagged a 30 pack of Miller High Life Lite for $7.63. That's a little over 25 cents a can.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Any week is the wrong week to stop drinking beer if you ask me

Why did you quit? Or attempt to I should say
    "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

I am just bored and drink too much beer. But, at 25 cents a pop, what was I supposed to do?:ROTF:

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

LMAO @ Lloyd Bridges & Fett.
        |My CSG gallery|
        (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Ah man, Miller High Life, the king of beers!!!( NO kidding, I actually like it!!)
          My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

A young Fett on his first flight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L50Sr...related&search=

I love that movie.
            |My CSG gallery|
            (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Gee fett, I for one am looking forward to your post about what toilet paper you use
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Not even you, oh Mighty Ron of the 99 Cent Store, can snag mainstream beer for 25 cents a can. I'd love to pop a top in your ass.

Comment

Miller High Life is the best cheap beer, imo. I don't know how it ended up being a cheap beer. I remember back in the '70s to maybe the early '80s when it was considered equal to Budweiser, Coors, etc. I usually drink imports or micros these days, but I'll drink a High Life before just about any mass-produced brew.

Comment

Yuengling. Can. Do not drink it in the can, though. Pour it into pint glass, and it tastes far more premium than the price. I drink the Black & Tan in the bottle, though, but still prefer it poured.
                    They have it here in SC for 13.99 a case.

Comment

I thought this thread might be "I picked the wrong week to stop posting senseless dribble !!!" ... but I was wrong . :ROTF:

Comment

ouch, but funny!

Hey Fett, drink large amounts of cheap beer and then volunteer to help fight fires in California.
                        "POOP"

Comment

40s of High Life makes for interesting basement shows.
                          Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

beer is not like smoking. dont stop just drink less its not going to give you cancer. if it makes you feel better ill try to drink the beer that you dont to even things out?
                            no sig.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                              Yuengling. Can. Do not drink it in the can, though. Pour it into pint glass, and it tastes far more premium than the price. I drink the Black & Tan in the bottle, though, but still prefer it poured.
                              They have it here in SC for 13.99 a case.
                              They get Yuengling in SC? Wow. It's everywhere up here, since it's brewed in PA. It's the best beer that you can always get everywhere. Molson Canadian is a tad better IMO though.

The best beer I've ever had was in Munich. It is the Yngwie to every U.S. beer's Mr Cool Ice.
                              Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X