Chinese Rip-Offs LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Rip-Offs LOL

OMG these are hilariously bad copies of ptoducts and stuff we all know. Sorry about the language (it's from a Danish site), but the pics say it all...

http://fpn.dk/penge/article1142510.ece
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

It's kinda ironic that just about every invention can be traced back thousands of years to the Chinese. But these days, all that we see from China are copies of other countries' products.

Comment

The "Yontendo" is actually written in Japanese, and claims that it has a 112 key Japanese keyboard.

At least if comes with a defect mouse.

- E.
      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

"Paperboy" for them folks with a fetish. :ROTF:
        -Rick

Comment

Does that Polystation have a Mitsubishi logo on it?

Comment

It's not a Defect Mouse, it's a Zero-Defect Mouse.

Notice the "AOAO" down the side? The second "A" goes with "mazing speaker system", which makes it "Amazing", so the last line should read "0 Defect Mouse".

It's still kinda sad that this is what China has become. One of the oldest civilizations in the world has been reduced to the laughing stock of the industrialized nations. Nothing of decent quality comes out of China besides silk, and I bet that's not as good as it used to be either.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

And of course their army, but when they come marching out of China, we are in BIG trouble. They'll have the last laugh when we've flogged them all our manufacturing know-how and then they can give our balls a good squeeze.
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

It's time for another "People's Revolution". They will fast become tired of capitalism funding corrupt feax Communism.

Comment

Working...
                X