Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Sir, I always tune my guitar to the C

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/musical-i...and-315457.php
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Damn!
    That's a lot of blow.
    -Rick

Comment

So that's why the new custom shop C/Js are so much money. It all makes sense now.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Now we see why Fett keeps buying those cheap guitars off ebay!
        |My CSG gallery|
        (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

great... next time i travel with my guitar, not only i'll have to fear that the headstock might snap off, noooo... i might open the case and find the body cut into 10 pieces.
          You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

I tune all my travel guitars to the key of "H"

Comment

I think Overkill used that guitar on the I Hear Black album, for the song Dreaming In Columbian. :ROTF:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Oh frak. I see now why it's not such a good idea to get a Jackson USA imported to the UK. Some vindictive twat might cut up my guitar in case it happens to be filled with white shit.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

This guitar, probably would sustain the "high" note forever...
                  Sam

Comment

Naaaah, calm down Wilkinsi, I know you are going to get all stressed out about this now and have a breakdown or something, but I'd be surprised if it was the guitar that got the bloke caught. It'd be the 10 thermos flasks in his luggage that flagged him up as a suspect. Dumbass.

Strangely enough, many years ago, when I went to stay with my friends in LA, in the days when Mexican food was totally unknown in the UK, I had eaten so much of it that my friends' Mom thoughtfully loaded me up with ingredients to take home so my own dear old Mummy could make me some. Ingredients like flour. Brown flour. Carefully measured out into a bag.

And guess which long-haired piss artist packed it carefully in his luggage, grabbed his Jackson snakeskin-finish strat, and headed to Heathrow? Of course, Customs and Excise were fighting over who was going to pull me, and I was duly stopped.

They never batted an eyelid about the flour, which even I had realised might have looked just a teensy weensy little bit suspicious. Having since seen bags of smuggled smack (don't ask!), I'm surprised one of them wasn't wearing my ringpiece as a watch. But no, not even a flicker of interest, they were too busy trying to find the real receipt for my Jackson to prove I was trying to evade paying the duty, rather than the one that said I paid $100 for it.

(I'd posted to myself in LA, ha!)

The tortillas my old dear made were shit too, maybe they were the world's first Smack Tortillas.
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

where can i get one of the strats? GC....

Comment

Insert Cocain pun here

Comment

Working...
                        X