Too Many Guitars = Master Bedroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Many Guitars = Master Bedroom

This should work out great. I have enough of those bracket things I made to hold 45 guitars.:ROTF: Now, I just have to keep people out of my Summer Home.
    Last edited by fett; 10-28-2007, 02:13 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

How are those anchored into the wall, Fett? and what material are those rods? Finally, don't the guitars in front get scratched by the hardware of the ones hanging behind them?
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

+1 and what if you want to play the one all the way in the back.

Comment

It's a work in progress. I do have to get tips. Screwed down using metal screws in wood paneling . Those brackets are shaped like the uprights on a goalpost and made of very heavy coated pot metal. The intent is to keep them from falling from the side. And it works. I will figure out some sort of buffer between the guitars. Trust me. This will be a vast improvement.:ROTF:
        Last edited by fett; 10-28-2007, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
          +1 and what if you want to play the one all the way in the back.
          I will leave an open one just like in the pic. I may be crazy, but I already thought of that. I used pegboard because the tines fit and the board would flex to hold them. I'm not as dumb as I look.
          Last edited by fett; 10-28-2007, 02:38 PM.

Comment

OK, we get it. You got lots of guitars.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

We all know that. Ron. That is not the point. The point is that I am starting to get some sort of order out of the chaos I have created. Then, I can figure out what to do. It's kinda like life. I have to start somewhere.

Comment

So does this mean we might finally get to see a group shot?

Comment

Maybe.:ROTF:

Comment

They look like prisoners all lined up in stacks like that. Of course you'll design something a tad different for all your "nice" guitars, right?
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

The nice guitars stay with me. That's why the "Others" are going to the Summer Home. Believe it or not, I do have some very nice guitars.

Comment

If you sell all your cheap guitars and buy good ones, you'll have a more managable number of good guitars. I think you should do that.
                        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                          If you sell all your cheap guitars and buy good ones, you'll have a more managable number of good guitars. I think you should do that.
                          Yeah! The all you'll need is a couple of guitar cases! :ROTF:
                          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

You don't even want to know how many cases, gig bags or boxes I have. I'm trying to get some order here.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                              The nice guitars stay with me. That's why the "Others" are going to the Summer Home. Believe it or not, I do have some very nice guitars.
                              Pics or they doesn't exist =)

j/k fett.

-Nate
                              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Working...
                              X