Can anyone stop the patriots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone stop the patriots?

Jeez, These guys are good. I hope someone can put a stop to the machine and give them at least one good Beating.

I wasn't counting on the Joe Gibbs ("am I footabll-am I nascar-am I football")
    Redskins to get much done today. The Panthers looked alright, until I dozed off, and they apparently did the same.
    Dynasties come, and go. NFL succeses can be followed by the dollar signs. Just like MLB. (SWEEP, Sox)...
    I want to know what happened in Chicago...losing to the Lions at home?
    The only game worth watching this week is the Jax/Bucs game. Not broadcast here, though.

Comment

You are truly right, They are the current dynasty. At least the Giants won, and the NHRA is on at 7. That should be some sporty racing. I love that shit.

Comment

Whats with no footbal tonight? NFL and MLB in bed with each other? Not even on the same network. This blows. Id much rather watch a football game than this snoozfest of a world series.

Comment

In a struggle to be the wildcard whipping victims, the Bucs lost to Jacksonville, so they are essentially tied with the Panthers in a race to
          win whatever the NFC South has become.

Drag Racing is suddenly very attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
            Whats with no footbal tonight? NFL and MLB in bed with each other? Not even on the same network. This blows. Id much rather watch a football game than this snoozfest of a world series.
            I was wondering the same thing. WTF?

Comment

Eagles won! McNabb looked sharp. Maybe he's finely coming back into his game.. They're still alive, but I think they pretty much need to win out, or at the very least win all their remaining division games, but even then they'll be living on a prayer.

Comment

Can anyone stop the Patriots?..........I guess we'll find out next week.

Comment

The only two teams left that have a 7-0 record square off next week.
                  The Colts and the Patriots......and it will be a very good game.
                  Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Colts and Pats... now that is going to be one hell of a game.
                    -Rick

Comment

current line at Atomc Books- Pats-4 at Indy O/U-57
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                      X