Hey, Alvin & any other Colts fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Alvin & any other Colts fans...

Good luck this weekend, regardless of who wins, it should (or hopefully) be a kick ass game!

Originally posted by SRD86 View Post
    Good luck this weekend, regardless of who wins, it should (or hopefully) be a kick ass game!
    Dude, I can not freaking wait for Sunday!! The Pats are a freaking juggernaut right now, but I do believe the Colts can slow them down. This should be an excellent game!
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I'm not really a fan of either team, but this is going to be a great game!!

Comment

I think this will be a true test of both teams defenses. Both teams offenses have been too busy putting the game out of reach, it's D-time. I bet the over under goes higher and higher and higher. So at the last minute, bet the under-lol
        Current line at Atomic Books- Patriots -4 at Indy O/U-57
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Wow, it was certainly an edge of your seat type of game, not quite the high scoring action most thought would happen, but kept your interest.

I'm sure this won't be the last meeting this year, see ya in round two!

Comment

Originally posted by SRD86 View Post
            Wow, it was certainly an edge of your seat type of game, not quite the high scoring action most thought would happen, but kept your interest.

I'm sure this won't be the last meeting this year, see ya in round two!
            Yep, that was a really good game. Round two in Foxboro...in January!
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Working...
            X