No announcement yet.

ohhh.. just had an earth quake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We were at the bar playing Beer Trivia. Everyone freaked out and bolted for the door, I said that I would watch the bar. Big deal... 5.6 ain't shit. I would take any earthquake over flooding and tornadoes any day of the week. It was funny, you could tell who the local Californians were. =)

-Nate
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
      31 aftershocks were recorded after the earthquake! And the worst part, I could not call my home using my cellphone to check on my wife and kid (and the jacksons hangin on the wall of my HOME). She kept calling me and all I got were missed calls. And if I tried to call, it would say "connection refused". What's the use of having a cell phone if it cannot be used in an emergency?
      Get Verizon thats what I did sounds like you have Cingular/ATT.

By the way the car I was sitting in was a 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500...Tungsten silver with Satin Stripes...Nav...

Comment

Bah. 5.6. I spent 53 years in California and I agree about quake risk relative to having hurricane season; tornado season; flood season or any other potential calamity season every year. I did the right thing. I left California for Washington State.:ROTF: Now, it's my fault up here.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Yeah, well that's nothing. Here in the Uk we have......erm,........ah............um.........som e pretty damned dangerous piles of leaves. They get all slippy and everything. It can be treacherous.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
            Yeah, well that's nothing. Here in the Uk we have......erm,........ah............um.........som e pretty damned dangerous piles of leaves. They get all slippy and everything. It can be treacherous.
            You guys in the UK get a Viking raid or two from time to time.

I would rather have my earthquakes than a bunch of half naked Fetts running through my town every couple years. (Trying to find the smileys...)

Comment

That was a good one.

Comment

I forgot:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Just felt a earthquake this time real minor about 30 seconds ago.

Comment

yup. it was an aftershock. recorded at 3.7 magnitude about 3.55 PM. like 10 mins ago
                    Sam

Comment

Working...
                    X