• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just paint a corpse paint on ...
    I had a misfits like just for the hell of it :P
    Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Because I am bored and there are a lot of new members since I mentioned this, I had a briiliant idea for a costume. I bought a whole bunch of baby dolls. As in the rubber ones. My last name is Rogers. So, I ripped all the arms of the dolls and sewed them on a sportcoat. Nobody could guess what I was. I was "The Rogers' Coat of Arms"
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

and you wonder why no kids came to your place?

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
          So, I ripped all the arms of the dolls and sewed them on a sportcoat. Nobody could guess what I was. I was "The Rogers' Coat of Arms"
          I would've got that
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nobody got it. Go see the tat for Donny. It made me cry again.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

My boss had an idea: get a bunch of Peeps (ya know, those foam candy chicks) and glue 'em to your clothes: Chick Magnet!

Bwahahahahahahaha? or Groan?

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                My boss had an idea: get a bunch of Peeps (ya know, those foam candy chicks) and glue 'em to your clothes: Chick Magnet!

Bwahahahahahahaha? or Groan?
                Ughh...but I like it. Reminds me of the "software pirate" we had at work with old floppy disks and CDs stuck to his shirt and an eye patch.
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Let's see if this works

Here I am in full "hair metal glory". Too bad the pants don't show that well. They were awesome; purple, snakeskin-pattern spandex.

Comment

Ha ha! But don't a lot of Finns dress like that anyway? :ROTF:

Comment

Not really...just those named Monroe :P
                      Even got called "fag" while wearing that. Personally I think I looked cool as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
                        WoW theres a Ghost from Wrestlings past.

Yep, from the 1970s, the days when wrestling was done by fat sweaty old geezers in town halls up and down the country, watched by legions of piss-stinking old ladies. REAL men, like Big Daddy, Giant Haystacks and Kendo Nagasaki, none of this homoerotic muscle-bound nonsense with shaved men coated in baby oil.
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                        X