Speaking of condoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of condoms

:ROTF: :ROTF: My local supermarket is going through a major remodel. So they have a ton of really marked down stuff. I am in hog heaven. So in this cart that has markdowns I waded through it. They had marked down Trojam rubbers. But, I have no use for those. Instead, I bought 8 packs of heavy duty rubber gloves for 44 cents each. They will come in handy when I decide to paint strip another guitar body.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

nice

Comment

Speaking of condoms fett, my wife came home with two cases of bananas yesterday.

Cost? $10.00

Looks like banana bread for the next few months! She makes the best banana bread (IMO) I have ever had. There is so much butter (obtained on sale and w/coupons) in each loaf, your arteries start to clog just smelling it.

Good thing we have a deep freeze! Also, the bananas are not ripe yet. They just got too many in, and she is friends with the grocers wife. She has quite a few well placed 'friends' that she saves buying things from. Her trick is that she likes to knit, so she makes washcloths for people and gives them out for gifts. So they do nice things for her in return. Her Mom taught her that trick, and boy does she use it.

Comment

Condoms... get a steady girlfriends and she should take the pill (get both test before you have sex ) ...
        Well anyway...
        The condoms were set down because they had maybe holes in them or they were used :P :ROTF:
        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Yeah, it's tough to pass up a sweet peal. These rubbers never saw the rain. They were MIB.
          Last edited by fett; 11-03-2007, 06:12 PM.

Comment

...besides, you can use the rubber gloves five times each & at 44¢ you're money ahead compared to the Trojans.
            |My CSG gallery|
            (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
              ...besides, you can use the rubber gloves five times each & at 44¢ you're money ahead compared to the Trojans.
              ...and how! haha

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                They had marked down Trojam rubbers.
                No wonder!

is that an indication of how long its been since you used Trojan condoms? :ROTF:
                Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                  No wonder!

is that an indication of how long its been since you used Trojan condoms? :ROTF:
                  I did type Trojams.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Where's Freud when you need him? You beat Ron. And I take my rubber gloves off to you.
                  Last edited by fett; 11-03-2007, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Rubber gloves...isn't that like a condom for the meat hooks?

Comment

Funny you should mention that. There was a cool dude at one the thriftstores I go to. We got to talking about guitars. He played in bands. He told me his nickname. It was "Mittens" because he could play with gloves on. What a small world.

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                        No wonder!

No, actually, Trojam condoms are specially formulated for Toejam. :ROTF:
                        They would never have worked for Fett because of that.

chuck
                        "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

You can spout off all you want with Trojam condoms. Just don't come on too strong. God, What a typo.

Comment

wowee....guitar forum talkin' about rubbers

Comment

Working...
                            X