2009-2010 year of the Mullet says "Nutsrodumbass"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009-2010 year of the Mullet says "Nutsrodumbass"

I can't wait for the Mullet to come back - I may be off a year of so, but 2009-2910 is the year of the mullet's triumphant return

20 years from when the mullett jumped the shark. Just look at a few key indicators.

Fact - We all said in 1982 that Bell bottoms were gone so long that there was no way those things were coming back.

Fact - The hairstyles today are as fragmented as the social groups. Almost any hairdo can be worn without fear of retribution.

FACT - I argued with a kid that was growing his hair out and it was shoulder length and long on top. He had swept the shorter sides over his ears and the moppy top was parted to the side - it was a mullett, but he wouldn't admit it and laughed.

I predict that there will be some subtle changes to the style that will keep the "NWOAMW - New Wave of American Mullet Wearers" oblivious to what they have done until it's too late and the style will be everywhere. By the time the Trojan horse has delivered it's payload, a full 10% of the population will be infected. There will be nowhere to hide, and we will all embrace the Mullett laughing at todays styles especially baggy pants.

This is your Nutsrodumbass prediction for Nov 2007.

Signed,
    Nutstro
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Looking like Joe Dirt is going to be fashionable?

:ROTF:

Comment

I never joke about high fashion sir!
      This is far worse than ANY mullett- ok, not any mullett, but it is worse than a typical mullett, and it seems to be popular nowadays:
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Exhibit b:
        The shame of todays youth.

Comment

I've had a mullet since 2003. It's been trendy for a long time. I wear baggy pants btw, btw. You can easily faux-hawk it as well.
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Damn I just cut my mullet off. I guess I was behind and ahead of the times.:ROTF:

Comment

Emo kids ust die. lol.. And since when is an ascot emo?... wtf?
              Gil

Comment

I agree completely. Mullets are just about ready to be "discovered" and explode on the scene.

Vass

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                  I agree completely. Mullets are just about ready to be "discovered" and explode on the scene.

Vass
                  ...along with IROC Camaros...
                  |My CSG gallery|
                  (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Funny you bring this up. I pick up my son from High School everyday(have picked him up since elementary), and because of where his class is, he usually is one of the last students strolling out of school.

Guess what, this year I noticed quite a few boys sporting the mullet. I even brought it up to him asking if he saw alot of it in school. He told me that there were a few dozen boys with mullets. This of course is from none last year.

Funny but watching 100s of kids walk by my car everyday, you get to recognize trends, and over the years see the changes of individual ids.
                    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

If I may say so:

The man anno 2007 looks like a total gay. In Holland it's just the same, it's crawling with metrosexuals who look more like girls.

What happened with the though guy?
                      www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
                      www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
                      www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Originally posted by Tho View Post

What happened with the though guy?

He wanted pussy so he got a shower, shaved and put on some fashionable clothes.
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                          He wanted pussy so he got a shower, shaved and put on some fashionable clothes.
                          that's not what I meant. A man has to take care of himself ofcourse. But I think you know what I mean
                          www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
                          www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
                          www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Aaaah...the memories...

:ROTF:

Comment

Well most guys who will be psyched about the NWOAMW will be the same old-timers who wore them during the FWOAMW (First Wave of American Mullet Wearers). So, hopefully Skullets will be stylish too!

Comment

Working...
                              X