• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post

That is the defition of HOT. lol

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
      I never joke about high fashion sir!
      This is far worse than ANY mullett- ok, not any mullett, but it is worse than a typical mullett, and it seems to be popular nowadays:
      I call that a reverse mullet.
      And it looks gay as hell.
      I always tell guys with haircuts like that, that their barber forgot to cut the bangs.
      -Rick

Comment

Exhibit b:
        The shame of todays youth.
        I don't think that looks so bad - it works on him and I bet girls think it's great.

Comment

The 80's hair metal bands did get pretty bad with the clothing, makeup and perms, but I would take that any day over the people in the 90's who got stuck with the boy bands.

At least the chicks in the 80's hair metal videos were hot, and mostly in leather. And not much leather at that*.

Results are what count...

* Think Y&T's Summertime Girls video.

Comment

Well they keep saying the world will end in 2012 so whats a couple a years earlier gonna hurt. I mean when it goes to hell - it goes to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDoug View Post
              At least the chicks in the 80's hair metal videos were hot, and mostly in leather. And not much leather at that*.

* Think Y&T's Summertime Girls video.
              It's my observation that swimsuits in the 1980s looked a LOT sexier than the ones today.

Comment

Funny you bring this up...I just saw a little boy at my niece's soccer game sporting a Rat tail. It must be about time for that one too.

Comment

FACT - I argued with a kid that was growing his hair out and it was shoulder length and long on top. He had swept the shorter sides over his ears and the moppy top was parted to the side - it was a mullett, but he wouldn't admit it and laughed.
                  If it's long everywhere but the sides how is that a mullet? If it's that long on top then it defies mullet mantra of business in front/party in the back that defines the mullet.
                  I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by cdwillis View Post
                    If it's long everywhere but the sides how is that a mullet? If it's that long on top then it defies mullet mantra of business in front/party in the back that defines the mullet.
                    It was just down to his earlobes on the sides, significantly shorter, but moppy on top and loooong in the back. The sides were swept up over his ears, making it more mullett-y.
                    He was on his way to a business in the front, party in the rear hairstyle and didn't know it. Was in denial.
                    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by wakeUPdead View Post
                      Well they keep saying the world will end in 2012 so whats a couple a years earlier gonna hurt. I mean when it goes to hell - it goes to hell.
                      Another Art Bell listener.
                      Hey, it's ok, when they do have a good
                      guest, the guest is on for several hours, instead of
                      a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                        I don't think that looks so bad - it works on him and I bet girls think it's great.

Well THIS kid could get some pussy..AWESOME pussy!!!

Unless he prefers the cock..but that's a different story.

My kid wants a "mop" hairdo..because "Dad, girls really like it". That's a good 'nuff reason for me. He just turned 13, and it's fucking SCARY the amount of attention he's getting!!!

girls did NOT look like this when I was 13..I blame Britney!!!!!!
                        Last edited by horns666; 11-05-2007, 12:54 AM.
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

not sure if it really going to make a come back. i haven't see the pink can of aqua net for years, and with everthing going green there is the ozone issue. i'm ok with the mullet coming back and long as the 70's bush doesn't.
                          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Bah, I've had what my friends describe as an "afro-mullet" for years now. Although, it's lost it's poofyness from when it was originally growing out, and is infact growing too long in the front to be a true mullet... but damn, mullets are fucking cool!

Comment

Originally posted by wakeUPdead View Post

OK, I'm 44, so I've been through so many "End of the World" dates that I've lost count. Seems like every year some soon to be forgotten prophet comes out with a new date. They can reference Bible verses and current events among other things to bolster the theory too. They make some cash, then pass like those bad nachos I had the other night. Can't we just get the money folders to tell us when the New World Order is going to hit the off switch??
                              Maybe I should just grow my hair out (while I still can) and get the ultimate cut to watch the world end.....A mullet-spike-mohawk. :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                              The Buzzard does not fear
                              The man in riot gear
                              Harvest a skull of stone
                              The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Working...
                              X