Anyone Else Excited For Xmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Else Excited For Xmas?

i don't know why , but this is the first time in about 5 years ive actually been excited for xmas. i know im getting a guitar n god knows what else WOOT! anyway i cant be the only one

Woot?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

This is the first time in my life I'm actually not that "enthused". I'm still going to make the best of things, and it will be nice.

For the last 13 years Christmas was all about my son. His enthusiam as a "kid" is fading of course. I used to get a real joy with him on Christmas morning..but he's a young man now. That's cool ..but it's just not the same..ya know.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

im 14, i found out at a early age he's not real(u no who) and yeah, im just kinda like, o cool i got a video game woooooo

Comment

...And then one day you wake up and realise it's the giving that brings the magic. And getting surprised, not knowing what you are getting.
          I still hate shopping, though.

Comment

That cool dude. Yeah my son just turned 13. I got him a nice Sonor drum set several years ago..he became a monster on drums. I bought him a Jackson two years ago and he's kicking my ass already. I bought him a bass last year and It took him 1o minutes to slap the intro to RHCP "Higher Ground" when I showed it to him. He never held a bass before. This year he wants a keyborad and a recorder. So that's what he's going to get...and Guitar Heroe III of course.

He's already writing music with me..now maybe he can help me record my own, and his own music.

So, that's cool..he's starting Basketball this week too. I know where he got "Music" from..basketball..I haven't a clue. But he's really into it.

See, I"m a cool daddy hUh?..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty fukkin' fired up , I've got the whole top of the garage rigged and that son of a bitch is in for a surprise he's never gonna make it out of. Santa and I used to be really good pals, and then he just up and ditched me, so he's gonna eat a couple of my quarter sticks, and I'm taking over the sleigh. Gonna twist fatties, amongst other things and float all night dropping dyno-mite on the fellow good hearted people in my town. And they're gonna like it. i put every last drop of goodness and generosity into Christmas, and all I've gotten back is coal, so who wants in on hijacking that buzzard who obviously has got no use for me? I got a Christmas list alright-lol And it's gonna be ugly.

"You're a mean one, ACG.
              You're a nasty, pyro geek.
              You've got "KY" on your meatpipe,
              and it's heaeded for her hole,
              ACGEEE!!! You better finish your book before they
              don't let you through the $0.35 cent toll"
              ba na na na , naaa naaa, ba na na na , naaa naaa
              sorry lost my head again-lol
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                Yeah I'm pretty fukkin' fired up , I've got the whole top of the garage rigged and that son of a bitch is in for a surprise he's never gonna make it out of. Santa and I used to be really good pals, and then he just up and ditched me, so he's gonna eat a couple of my quarter sticks, and I'm taking over the sleigh. Gonna twist fatties, amongst other things and float all night dropping dyno-mite on the fellow good hearted people in my town. And they're gonna like it. i put every last drop of goodness and generosity into Christmas, and all I've gotten back is coal, so who wants in on hijacking that buzzard who obviously has got no use for me? I got a Christmas list alright-lol And it's gonna be ugly.

"You're a mean one, ACG.
                You're a nasty, pyro geek.
                You've got "KY" on your meatpipe,
                and it's heaeded for her hole,
                ACGEEE!!! You better finish your book before they
                don't let you through the $0.35 cent toll"
                ba na na na , naaa naaa, ba na na na , naaa naaa
                sorry lost my head again-lol
                sounds like someones pms'in

Comment

..Tommy!!!

Comment

Thats right Tommy!!!
                    You stick it to Santa he ditched me as well and literally been leaving me lumps of coal(or tar) too...

If Santa parks on my roof I will turn his sleigh into swiss Cheese...unless of course you Jacked him for it Tommy then we can run amock and take all the cool toys from all the snot-nosed kids to make up for all those years Santa burned us...

Comment

Christmas is just a HUGE dinner now.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        That cool dude. Yeah my son just turned 13. I got him a nice Sonor drum set several years ago..he became a monster on drums. I bought him a Jackson two years ago and he's kicking my ass already. I bought him a bass last year and It took him 1o minutes to slap the intro to RHCP "Higher Ground" when I showed it to him. He never held a bass before. This year he wants a keyborad and a recorder. So that's what he's going to get...and Guitar Heroe III of course.

He's already writing music with me..now maybe he can help me record my own, and his own music.

So, that's cool..he's starting Basketball this week too. I know where he got "Music" from..basketball..I haven't a clue. But he's really into it.

See, I"m a cool daddy hUh?..
                        Damn, Bill, now I'm going to have to browse "Bill's New Home" for a while to get my head straight about you again. Stop screwing with my brain....:ROTF:
                        ...I know what you mean. Next thing you know, we're going to miss those teen years in our kids, too. Time flies.

Comment

Not looking forward to it now, in fact I'm very reluctant. I fucking hate it.
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

My neighbors already have their damn tree up and all their lights and shit. I haven't really celebrated Xmas since 2000. I just look forward to the Sam Adams winter classics 12 pack. And not having to deal with traffic if we get .5 inches of snow here since no one seems to be able to drive in it.
                            EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Love it, every year. I have to work this year, but still.. I love xmas.
                              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Working...
                              X