No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Excited For Xmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BAHH FUCKIN HUMBUG.......I hate fuckin X-mas and everything that goes along with it!
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Here is what I don't like about Christmas. It's when your dau-in-law tells you what to get for the little buggers. Because that is what they told her. When I buy a present, it is what I think is a cool gift. As far as I am concerned, grandpa is going to give the boys a pack of Fearless weenies and the girls will get a pack of Ballparks.:ROTF:
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Yep, I hate being presented with a list.
        "POOP"

Comment

Our daughter is an adult now, and our son will be 13 in February. So Santa is long gone now. I never directly ask the kids what they want, I just pay attention to what they are interested in and work with that.

Our kids know that it is all about giving, not getting. They buy presents for each other (we fund them until they can fund themselves), and we do not ask each other what the other wants. It is a gift, not a shopping list of 'I want...'.

Though I do hate the advertising starting in October and berating us nonstop until afterward. That and tearing down the tree and packing everything away afterward.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
            Damn, Bill, now I'm going to have to browse "Bill's New Home" for a while to get my head straight about you again. Stop screwing with my brain....:ROTF:
            ...I know what you mean. Next thing you know, we're going to miss those teen years in our kids, too. Time flies.
            Oh Boy, then you may want to stay outta there.

It's all tongue-in-cheek, locker room, potty humor X 1000!!!

But don't let that fool ya, I'm a nice guy...no matter what they say.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Dont mind Xmas.... Its the bloody songs i hate... not looking forward for it.
              If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

xmas sucks without the snow
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post

E, Shove your pud in a snow cone..then wear the cup as a hat when the ice melts.

That's what I do..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Im excited, but my birthday and Christmas are very close to each other (my B-day is the 19th) so I just get a lot of shit at one time! lol

this year, my Kramer mutt should be home by then, and I will be picking myself up an old Randall RG80 or 100
                    Out Of Ideas

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                      couldn't say - I've never experienced a xmas WITH snow

I still look forward to xmas. Partly because of the kids, but also because I just get off on the whole vibe of the season.

I don't do the whole "lunch at her parents place, dinner at mine". We usually just spend time with the immediate family - me, her & the kids. If someone drops in, we're happy to share a xmas drink with them, but we don't invite people around & we don't go catching up with people either.

I want to spend the day opening presents by the tree, eating, drinking & playing with the kids. And staying out of the heat as much as possible - it gets up over 90 on xmas day here.
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        Oh Boy, then you may want to stay outta there.

It's all tongue-in-cheek, locker room, potty humor X 1000!!!

But don't let that fool ya, I'm a nice guy...no matter what they say.
                        I figured you were alright, most of the time.
                        It's those other times, I wouldn't let you near my dog, even.:ROTF:
                        Merry Christmas, Bill...and to yours especially.

Comment

oh, and I fully agree with everyone that says it's a time for giving, not for completing other people's wishlists. I can't say that I'll be getting "________", because I never tell anyone what I want. It's up to them how much they spend, what they would like to buy for me, and if they want to buy anything at all. I'm always grateful for whatever I get. I get a bigger buzz seeing if people enjoy what I've picked out for them anyway
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                            I figured you were alright, most of the time.
                            It's those other times, I wouldn't let you near my dog, even.:ROTF:
                            Merry Christmas, Bill...and to yours especially.
                            Merry Christmas to you, and to yours..and your doggy too.

Actually, stop by and visit..it's a good way to get to know each other. As best we can in "print"..we'd hit it off if we actually met...I think.

Comment

Originally posted by wes225225 View Post
                              im 14, i found out at a early age he's not real(u no who) and yeah, im just kinda like, o cool i got a video game woooooo

He is real, that man who creeps into your room and empties his sack everywhere on Christmas Eve. Remember, if he touches you inappropriately or wants a little kiss and a cuddle, don't tell anyone, or all the presents he has ever brought you will disappear instantly. That glowing red thing is Rudolph's nose, honest.
                              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                                He is real, that man who creeps into your room and empties his sack everywhere on Christmas Eve. Remember, if he touches you inappropriately or wants a little kiss and a cuddle, don't tell anyone, or all the presents he has ever brought you will disappear instantly. That glowing red thing is Rudolph's nose, honest.

Rub it and you'll get good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X