No announcement yet.

New Studio Pic Heavy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice place. Those CD racks are fucking with my head, though.
    This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

looks great, you did a mighty fine job and you do deserve a pat on the back

Man I miss basements, don't have them here in Texas. If my house had one I'd probably have about 1000-1500 sq ft to build out
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Great Job

Comment

i loved that cobra head !

Comment

Are you sure you want that V hanging where it is? I hope your friends don't drink.:ROTF:
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Nice! *thumbs up*

and i agree about that rr5 right next to the door. Hope no kids or drunk dumbasses go barging in there
              "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
              The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Yeah I agree with the V. I more or less just stuck it there for the picture. I'll probably keep it in its case. Thanks for the compliments, and the one about the snake head. Its my bands logo I made a few years ago. I debated weather or not to paint it on the wall or not but I'm real happy I did. It looks so bad ass!

Comment

I was hoping you would say that.
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

looks WAY cool!
                    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

i like it. and as the others said... move the guitar. i'll keep it at my place if you want!LOL!!

Comment

That would be my living space 90% of the time....95% of the time if I had a pc....the other 5% on the toilet.
                        Wait, I got an idea for that

Comment

Very cool! I am also in the process of building my office/project studio/sanctuary. I am almost finished the mud and taping part of the drywall. Then it's the flooring, paint, ceiling and carpets... and then I can finally rock in peace.
                          THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Cobra paint behind drums really kils! Nice logo, man !
                            Let's try to fight with alcoholism! Drink more and leave less for others

Comment

Very nice room, congrats. Just one thing: You really should overthink your monitor speaker placement.
                              You should sit between them and also the tweeters should be at the height of your ear. Looks like when you are sitting on your mixing desk you aren't in the middle of your speakers so your stereo imaging will definitely be fucked up.

Flo
                              http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Nice studio! +1 on the speaker placement. Hope you like that Korg D3200. I've owned a D16 and it's quality shits all over my Roland VS1880. Pain in the ass to navigate tho.
                                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                                X