New Southpark Episode Alert!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Southpark Episode Alert!!!

Well, it's been a great season so far. I just seen the preview for a new episode for tomorrow...It looks hilarious!

Guitar Hero..

The the kids are playing GUITAR HERO to Kansas. Stan's dad asks.."You kids like this music???". Cartman states that "real guitars are for old people"..

I can't wait..report to this thread after you watch it tomorrow night!!!

Joe, make sure you watch it!!!

Bill Z
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

I saw the commercials for it and it looks like it ought to be a laugh (as usual for that show).

Real guitars are for old people. Now that is funny...lol! I can hear it now;

'You old farts like that analog guitar crap. Digital is much more precise.'

Yup, nothing like music without nuance. Without that human feel to it.

F-that.

Comment

Somebody make a tee-shirt...I'll pay $50.00 :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        Joe, make sure you watch it!!!
        I most certainly will!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          I most certainly will!
          I have a feeling this will be a legendary episode!!!

They have so many awesome episodes to choose from..I think this will be one of them!

The anticipation is killing me..I'll think I'll freeze myself and let Joe thaw me out just before the show..

Southpark is the greatest TV show that existed..ever!!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The last three episodes on Imagination Land kinda sucked though..

Anyway, new episode sounds great!
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
              The last three episodes on Imagination Land kinda sucked though..

Anyway, new episode sounds great!
              That was a bit dragged out. My wife hated it..me and the kid laughed tho. Not one of their better ones. That was three weeks Trey and Matt could have used for much better material..I think. I was certain there would be a Britney one..

My kid and I laughed everytime there was a security breach in Sector 2. Whenever Cartman or Kyle crashed through the window, and flopped on their back..I dunno why, but that was funny to us..

Comment

It was dragged out, but I liked The Imagination Song and some of the characters from Imagination Land, snarf, snarf.

Comment

That was half the fun of it, trying to figure out who all the characters in the background were supposed to be. Any other comic book geeks recognize this fellow from the show?

|My CSG gallery|
                  (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

I got a laugh everytime Al Gore came flying in with his Nobel prize and Academy Award.
                    Scott

Comment

my son who is in the 8th grade loves that show
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
                        That was half the fun of it, trying to figure out who all the characters in the background were supposed to be. Any other comic book geeks recognize this fellow from the show?

Fuck yeah, that's Rom Space Knight!
                        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                          I got a laugh everytime Al Gore came flying in with his Nobel prize and Academy Award.
                          Man-bear-pig FTW ! :ROTF:

Comment

Kyle finally sucked Eric's balls! :ROTF:
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              Kyle finally sucked Eric's balls! :ROTF:
                              ..yes he did!!!

I can't waite 'till tonight!!!!

Anyone notice that Butters is getting more time than Kenny lately. Kenny wasn't even in that trilogy..

Butters kicks ass..he's my second fave next to Cartman. They make a good team..Cartman always tries to screw Butters but it always it backfires.

"Your gonna feel a little pinch now Butters"..:ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                              X