No announcement yet.

New Southpark Episode Alert!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone watch last night's episode? It stunk or what!!?? And wasn't a similar plot already shown in another episode? The boys trying to locate some sort of list or a map or something that the girls have come up with. Cant remember what that was.
    Sam

Comment

The GH episode was great. Acoustic guitar hero!!! This series has been great. They are still as funny as when they started.
      The newest episode is kinda similar to when the girls had the predicting the future device alright.

Comment

The only funny thing about 'the list' was the ending. They hadn't done that gag since season 2.
        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Guitar Querro was some funny shit. and yeah the list was pretty lame. Except for the end. i was waiting for that gag to return. lol

Comment

Originally posted by gemini8026 View Post
            the baseball dad sketch IS the funniest episode yet, no doubt.
            Just caught that last night for the first time! An extremely well-written episode! You brawlers, do your pants always fall down during a fight? :ROTF:
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X